For Hire Weblin Solutions | Free Lifetime Customer Support For Web Design & Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

weblin

Hello,

We are here to offer you website development & graphic designing services. We have a experience of 6 years. Our services includes:

1. HTML Website Design & Development (HTML5/CSS3/Jquery/PHP Site)
  2. Wordpress Website Design & Development
  3. Landing & Sales Pages (Optimizepress or Custom HTML Design)
  4. Social Engine, phpFox & IPB Setup & Customization
  5. Unique Mobile Site (Mobile version of your site)
  6. SEO & Site Optimization Report of you site.
  7. Video Production (Whiteboard, Voice over, Script, etc.)
  8. Graphic Designing (Logos, Banner Ads, E - Covers, Business Cards)
  9. Website Speed up Service
Why Weblin Solutions is better than all other web solutions provider?

We are the one & only Web Services Company in the world which provides Lifetime Support for all websites we make for you. Yes, you read it right that we are providing Lifetime Support. Our Lifetime Support includes:-

• 24x7 dedicated customer support through E – mail or Skype.
  • We are even available on Holidays. We work whole year round for providing you the best quality and quickest solution.
  • The support includes minor changes on website and even we will help you with your queries.
    E.g.: How can I add poll functionality on my wordpress website?
    We will provide you with total instructions to get that functionality on your site.
  • This also includes teaching the basic aspects of a Content Management Systems like wordpress. If you don’t know how to do a thing, don’t worry we are there for you. We will help you out with it. We will even provide you with videos, so you can learn how to work with the cms for editing your site on your own.
  • We dare to say that you will not be able to find a single company like us who provides lifetime and complete support. If you did then we will make your site for Free.
You can check out my portfolio at: www.weblinsolutions.com

How to contact me:
You can email me at weblinsolutions@gmail.com or contact me through skype: weblinsolutions. Alternatively, You can also pm me here. I will try to reply all your queries within 24 hours.

Last edited:
2 comments
Review:
Weblin did an amazing job on a wordpress site.
He replied almost immediately when I asked for some changes.
I will be back for all my future needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back