Selling Webden.org & VPSDen.org + few perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLow

Banned
Banned
Alright so since i am no longer running WebDen.org i'd like to sell the domains this is a AIO (All in one) deal what you will get

WebDen.org
VPSDen.org

x1 WHMCS license
Premium templates WDv1 & WDv2 + Includes v2 WHMCS integration

I had some SEO work done on WebDen.org both domains are siting around live, I no longer have a use for WebDen so im just trying to get cash together to fix up my truck basically <_<

I will even throw in a NL (Ecatel Datacenter) virtual-server free of charge which has no monthly payment.

Proofs for WebDen.org Domain, VPSDen.org is on my partners account ill have to have him push the domain no issue i do own both:

c9kbo9.png

Starting BID: $55.00
BIN (Buy It Now): $225.00

In all both domains have a lot of potential if you have the time to start a hosting business they are very brand-able.

Last edited:
26 comments
Webden has been sold too me and cammy, we already paid it all to dlow upfront, please close, im sure dlow will verify.

There are no current hosting clientele,
But a huge whmcs data base atm

Instead of selling off the clients on webden i basically gave them to trusted web host, I never did hosting for the money involved it was more of a hobby

I would be willing to pop in $100 on the basis I do a little bit more research on the domain - I know that it's been used before and may have some bad press. So let me look around if I am happy I will take it

yes but wrzhost has bad press and they hosted 3,000 people, I wouldn't take wrzhost dot com with no clients, it would be much easier to start from scratch...

They only way they keep growing is through word of mouth from happy customers.

If you have no customers and bad press on the net then it wont be easy to get started

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back