For Hire Web & Software Development Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

mRAza

Web, Marketing & Software Development Services

:) Are you looking an awesome app to be developed or wants to build an outstanding website? Then look no further, Let me help you to build one...

Proudly serving at wJunction since 2009 , I can build any kind of web site or provide web automation tasks as per your needs.

Area of Expertise:

• SEO & Internet Marketing
  • Automated Bots development (Scrapper, Crawlers etc)
  • Wordpress Customization (Plugins and Theme development).
  • Custom CMS Development
  • (X)HTML, HTML5
  • CSS, CSS2,CSS3
  • JavaScript (Jquery / Ajax)
  • PHP (MySql, PHP-cURL, XML) Scripts Development
  • Photoshop (Not taking any GFX work)
  • PSD to valid (x)HTML, CSS, JS conversion.
  • PSD to Wordpress, Datalife Engine, forums (Any CMS) conversion.
  • Desktop Windows Applications Development (.Net C# )

How to contact me:
Due to on-going projects I am not always available on IM's so please send me a private message with full details regarding your project and please include your budget details in pm. I will reply all messages within 12-24 hours.

My Rates:
prices are not always fixed so please send me a pm for further details, Usually I charge 30$ p/h:

Clients Reviews:
I just had a job done by him, and I couldnt remember how many times I said "fantastic", "briliant", "great" LOL ! It's worth every penny. He's the most patient freelancer I've ever met. He kindly answered all my noob questions and even helped me setting up my server.
Will definitely contact him for more projects in the future ;)
i can say he is the best coder at WJ and he is trustful! his support and service both awesome. he set up my server without asking any extra $$ and most important is that he has patient, he replied all of my noob question :P
i have worked with many developer, and Mraza Is the best developer i ever work with
hes the kind of guy will be more as a friend then just a strange developer that you meet online
very patient, he ll answer every question you have,
bottom line Mraza will care about your work more then you do.
BEST CODER AT WJUNCTION.
Communication: 5/5
Work speed: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Final job: 5/5

Two jobs done with him and looking forward to have more.
Honestly , I was looking for this guy for more than a month . Was looking at his work and other coding stuff .Later i hired him for some personal coding work !
You know what ?
He is not human ! He is GOD of coding !
His work is amazing and very friendly . I trust him more than anything .
All the work was done in time and in a perfect way.
Don't think , if you have coding work , just hire him!
Prices are sweet but you won't regret .
Once again , thanks for the work ! Had a great time .
Cheers
Regards
-alex
Hired mRAza.He's fast, helpful and his work is simply awesome. Finished the project in just 2 days,which FalleN (at WJ) couldn't even finish in 2 weeks. Highly recommended guy for any type of coding stuff.
Raza is a pro coder, recently did a project for me and i am 100 % satisfied with the results, thanks mate.
Well hired mraza to do a automation project for me and very happy with the way it turned out even tho i was msning him 100 times a day lol.Defo be working with him in the future.
This guy is the best, hes fast and very helpful, i would recommend him to anyone, anytime, very good work brother, keep it up. he's worth every penny trust me..
Asked him to code a PSD with Different shades & he did it in very short time & the end product was better than i expected it to be. Way to Go One of the Best coder You wont get disappointed by his work
very good and respected developer, hired him to do a lot of my work and it has been the best investment i have made so far
one of the best coders and patient guys ive met on the net....thanks a lot mate for ur awesome service and support
mRaza you are the best
My Script was coded very fast and the Communication was also perfect!
In the Future, i will buy more Scripts.
I would recommend to everyone. B-)
I recently used mRaza's service and I must say that he is an expert coder and he knows his stuff. Very reliable and patient. I will be using mRaza again for more if not most of my projects. Customer service is great (A+)
This guy is awesome at what he does. Well respected and offers support like no one i have ever worked with before. He will care about your project just as much or even more so than yourself. Spends alot of time listening to my noobish questions. If you need a coding job this is your man !!!
I have trusted him with all my details, he his honest and i have nothing but respect for him.
A****
[SPARTACUS];1566190 said:
mRAza is the best coder I ever work with. He did excellent job with my template and beside that he is great support I'm kind of newbie, so he really helped me a lot!
Thanks a lot man, and people of WJ, if you are looking for coder, there is no one better then mRAza
Regards!
Nice working with mRaza again, he developed the service in a short time and with good quality ever.
I look forward to working with him on new projects.
Thanks man.
very good and respected developer,
he had finish coder my psd and my requested script..B-)
definitely recommended coder...
coded website for me. Fast and good job.
I recommend
i was looking for some way
to save my time while i post in my blog and i was looking for so long for this way In particular with no help
i just post a thread with what i need and mRAza make it happen and help me throw the whole thing
if u need something mRAza is ur guy
Thx Bro for ur work and Help
He is expert. Got my work done in few hours
mraza is a good coder helped me out in the past
I vouch for him, great guy, awesome work & fast too .
Nice coder .................. Trusted Also
mRaza is a good coder, he just did some work for me and fixed any issues that were found, 100% Trusted
mraza is awesome guy. he has helped me several times and coded various things for me.
Awesome coder! Just got imgscene.net coded
mRaza ftw! Hired him for a job and he's done it perfectly, patient guy, no attitude, straight forward, thanks for a great work .
Hired & Payed. Really nice work And fast!
Sexy No way, damn sexy. Hire him, you won't regret
Well hired mraza to do a automation project for me and very happy with the way it turned out even tho i was msning him 100 times a day lol.Defo be working with him in the future.
He coded my WP theme. Awesome work
Using one those tools on hqups and I gotta say, I'm very happy with his work. Awesome guy, no attitude, patient, fast and damn it the man is good! Highly recommended .
Mraza is awesome..
he is one of the best coder nd developer i have ever seen...
heep it up mate..
Explore Thread for more reviews, Thank you...

Last edited:
173 comments
Area of Expertise:
0. Automated PHP bots development
1. Custom CMS Development
2. (X)HTML
3. CSS
4. JavaScript (Jquery / Ajax)
5. PHP (MySql, Curl, XML) Scripts Development
6. CorelDraw
7. Photoshop (Not taking any GFX work)
8. PSD to valid (x)HTML, CSS, JS
9. PSD to Wordpress, Datalife Engine, forums (Any CMS)
10. Software Development with C#

I recently used mRaza's service and I must say that he is an expert coder and he knows his stuff. Very reliable and patient. I will be using mRaza again for more if not most of my projects. Customer service is great (A+)

i have worked with many developer, and Mraza Is the best developer i ever work with
hes the kind of guy will be more as a friend then just a strange developer that you meet online
very patient, he ll answer every question you have,
bottom line Mraza will care about your work more then you do.

I am back and available for new projects, if someone require my service please send me full detail of your project via pm.

Thank you for reading.
Best Regards
mRAza

This guy is awesome at what he does. Well respected and offers support like no one i have ever worked with before. He will care about your project just as much or even more so than yourself. Spends alot of time listening to my noobish questions. If you need a coding job this is your man !!!

I have trusted him with all my details, he his honest and i have nothing but respect for him.

A****

A****
Thank you for kind words and nice doing business with you.

Bro i asked you your help you didn't helped me yet so long :(
replied via pm.

Hey mRaza, Can you code a mod for IP.Board? V 3.2.3?
This is the mod I want http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2102972

With the same exact features.
Regards
replied via pm.

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back