VPS Web hosting that allows mass emaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalbox

Hi there,

I need to install postfix script to send 10k/12K emails per day, the email list is targeted and emails are with unsubscription link , so im searching for a webhosting that allow this

Any suggestions please !

Many thanks

6 comments
In my opinion wast majority of the shared hosting providers will limit you like roughly max. 300 e-mails per hour. Then it is up to you to create script that will send your newsletter in batches so you fit into hourly limits.
If you want to send all at once, then get a VPS which is not much more expensive. But you will need more work to setup it.

In my opinion wast majority of the shared hosting providers will limit you like roughly max. 300 e-mails per hour. Then it is up to you to create script that will send your newsletter in batches so you fit into hourly limits.
If you want to send all at once, then get a VPS which is not much more expensive. But you will need more work to setup it.

Yes im talking about VPS

Hi there,

I need to install postfix script to send 10k/12K emails per day, the email list is targeted and emails are with unsubscription link , so im searching for a webhosting that allow this

Any suggestions please !

Many thanks

We allow it, PHP Mailer or Joomla acymailer are often a good tool to use: nuwebhosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back