WCDDL Modules, Plugins and Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

WCDDL Version 3 Modules, Plugins and Extensions

Now that WCDDL version 3 has got it's full release I've decided to start releasing plugins and modules for it. This thread contains WCDDL Modules, Plugins and Extensions for Version 3 only so no support will be given to Version 2. V3 is far faster, safer and easier to use so I'd advise you to consider upgrading. The modules and plugins available will be far superior to V2 as well. All plugins and modules in this thread will require the Plugin Manager below to be installed.
All the modules are designed so you can modify the appearance in the CSS file or the settings. You should never have to do manual edits on the modules. If you've questions just ask.

v1leU.png

WCDDL Plugin Manager

Info
The plugin manager allows you to install, change settings and update other plugins easily. To install just upload it to your modules folder and go to http://exmaple.com/wc3admin.php?go=installpluginManager

Download

https://rapidshare.com/files/2157303402/wcddl_pluginManager.zip

Last edited:
156 comments
@mannNmeet

I've just tested that module on my server I don't have that problem. Maybe you installed it incorrectly or your server settings are wrong.

hey i am getting 1 problem,if i use title as twilight (2008) then its not added to download and if i use it as twilight 2008,then its working,how to solve it?
also site name not working,i am using WarezRocker.info but its showing warezrocker.info as site name.

few things are chopped so that any site that uses this script looks professional. like in WcDDL v2, you might have noticed some wired titles. So, yeah those open brasses and close brasses are coped from the title and random capital letters will be automatically changed to lower case.

its never a problem to get it fixed. i personally believe twilight 2008 is more professional then twilight (2008). Let that be, people or traffic which are drawn from Google so called Organic traffic are least bothered about titles and forum url. if they find the relevant content they either bookmark or just remember your forum url. so go ahead mate

Mann you will need this installed on your server

http://php.net/manual/en/ref.pdo-mysql.php

V3 use's Mysql-pdo .
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/katzkms/public_html/v3/wc3.php on line 24

hope this helps

I installed linkback mod

After updating setting first time it was working fine

but when I updated it second time it showing like this

http://screensnapr.com/v/MRaOCo.jpg

and third time more slashes, please check

Output here : http://linksbox.net/v3/page.php?show=buttons

Thanks,
mann

and what about when it will be windows (x86/x64) ?
is ther any help i can get?
thanks.

For time-being go space separated values ;)
windows x86/x64.
Of-course with new scripts and much more professional DDL Owners must re-adjust their rules, and i'm sure they will!!

PHP:
<?php
/*BEGIN_INFO V2.0 - See especific site downloads END_INFO*/
if(!defined("WCDDL_GUTS"))
    exit;

class joma_site_downl {
         private $modEnabled = false; //Change to false to turn it off
public $site = true;
public $siteInfo = true;

public function site(&$where, &$whereParams) {
      if(isset($_GET['site']) && !empty($_GET['site']))
      $this->site = Common::formatURL($_GET['site'],'.');
      if(!empty($this->site))
            $siteID = Site::existsByURL($this->site);
            if($siteID) {
                $where .= (empty($where) ? ' WHERE' : ' AND') . ' d.sid = :siteID';
                $whereParams['siteID'] = $siteID;
        }
        else
        unset($this->site);
        }

function duplicateSiteData($rows) {
    $ultimo_site = '';
foreach($rows as $row) {
if($row->site_name == $ultimo_site)
$row->arrowup = '^';
else
$row->arrowup = '<a href="index.php?site='.$row->site_url.'" target="_blank">'.$row->site_name.'</a>';
$ultimo_site = $row->site_name;
}
}

public function install() {
    if(!$this->modEnabled) 
            echo '<h3>Install site Module</h3><p>
            To install show site downloads set <strong>$modEnabled = true</strong> in '.WCDDL_PATH_MODULES.'wcddl_joma_site_downl.php</p>
            <h2>Changes to be done in index.php</h2><p>
            <b>FIND</b><br />
            '.highlight_string('$downloads = Core::load()->mapRequest(\'Downloads\', array(\'page\', \'query\', \'type\'));',true).'<br />
            <b>CHANGE TO</b><br />
                        '.highlight_string('$downloads = Core::load()->mapRequest(\'Downloads\', array(\'page\', \'query\', \'type\', \'site\'));',true).'<br />
<b>FIND</b><br />
'.highlight_string('$downloads->query = str_replace(\'-\', \' \', $downloads->query);',true).'<br />
<b>AFTER ADD</b><br />
'.highlight_string('$downloads->siteInfo = true;',true).'<br />
<b>FIND</b><br />
'.highlight_string('<td>Views</td>',true).'<br />
<b>CHANGE TO</b><br />
'.highlight_string('<td>Views</td><td>Provider</td>',true).'<br />
<b>FIND</b><br />
'.highlight_string('<td><?php echo $row->views; ?></td>',true).'<br />
<b>AFTER ADD</b><br />
'.highlight_string('<td><?php echo $row->arrowup ?></td>',true).'<br />
<b>FIND</b><br />
'.highlight_string('echo $downloads->pages(array(
            array(\'default\', WCDDL_PAGES_DEFAULT),
            array(\'query\', WCDDL_PAGES_QUERY),
            array(\'type\', WCDDL_PAGES_TYPE),
            array(array(\'query\', \'type\'), WCDDL_PAGES_QUERY_TYPE)
        ));',true).'<br />
        <b>CHANGE TO</b><br />
        '.highlight_string('echo $downloads->pages(array(
            array(\'default\', WCDDL_PAGES_DEFAULT),
            array(\'query\', WCDDL_PAGES_QUERY),
            array(\'type\', WCDDL_PAGES_TYPE),
            array(array(\'query\', \'type\'), WCDDL_PAGES_QUERY_TYPE),
            array(\'site\', WCDDL_PAGES_SITE)
        ));',true).'<br />
        <b>if uses the noxxx mod change one line</b><br />
'.highlight_string('if((empty($type) && !isset($_GET[\'q\']) && !isset($_GET[\'page\']) && !isset($_GET[\'site\'])) || (!isset($_GET[\'site\']) && isset($_GET[\'page\']) && $this->dontshow && $type != \'xxx\')) {',true).'
        ';
            else
            echo '<h3>Install site Module</h3><p>Already installed.</p>';
    }

public function uninstall() {
        if($this->modEnabled) 
        echo '<h3>Uninstall site Module</h3><p>
        To disable this mod just set in '.WCDDL_PATH_MODULES.'wcddl_joma_site_downl.php:<br /><br /><strong>$modEnabled = false;</strong><br /><br /><br />Alternatively you can remove or disable the ' . WCDDL_DB_PREFIX . 'joma_site_downl.php file from the modules folder.<br /></a><\p>
        ';
        else
                    echo '<h3>Uninstall site Module</h3><p>Not installed.</p>';
    }

public function checkupdate() {
        return '2.0;http://www.wjunction.com/1256499-post11.htm;http://www.wjunction.com/1256499-post11.htm';
    }
} //end class
if($modEnabled) { 
Core::load()->hook('DownloadsGetWhere', array('joma_site_downl','site'));
Core::load()->hook('DownloadsGetRows', array('joma_site_downl','duplicateSiteData'));
define('WCDDL_PAGES_SITE', '<a href="index.php?page=#page#&site=#site#">#page#</a>');
}
if(isset($_GET['go'])){
    if($_GET['go']=='installjoma_site_downl')
        Core::load()->hook('AdminHandleContent', array('joma_site_downl', 'install'));
    if($_GET['go']=='uninstalljoma_site_downl')
        Core::load()->hook('AdminHandleContent', array('joma_site_downl', 'uninstall'));
        if(isset($_GET['go']) && $_GET['go']=='checkupdatejoma_site_downl')
        Core::load()->hook('AdminHandleContent', array('joma_site_downl', 'checkupdate'));
}

Is there any Mod/Plugin Available For Adding Webmaster Control Panel, So that Webmasters can mange their links and check the stats for their site ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back