Status
Not open for further replies.

t3od0r

WBot will auto download the torrents from your feeds, will process the files, upload them to filehosts and then post to your websites.

Main Features:

• 100% automated. After setup you just need to check once a day to see if there are any torrents paused.
  • Is using a light torrent client (rtorrent with rutorrent interface)
  • One click enable/disable WBot
  • One click enable/disable posting
  • One click update
  • Control how many active/downloading torrents you want to run
  • Control the ratio or seeding time (global setting or individually for each feed)
  • Control the minimum and maximum size for torrents to be downloaded (global setting and individually for each feed)
  • You can download from feeds only torrents that contain your desired words
  • You can skip torrents from feeds torrents that contain your desired words
  • Delete files from torrents based on extension
  • Delete files from torrents based on words
  • Upload NFO files as image
  • Generate images for videos with mtn and you can configure the number of rows, columns or your own text on image
  • Rename files from torrents with a md5 string or short string
  • Remove words from torrent titles
  • Get info for movies from IMDB
  • Dowload big IMDB poster for movies
  • Get info for tv shows from IMDB, tv.com, thetvdb
  • Get info and images for games from ign.com, gamespy
  • Get mp3 informations for mp3 files
  • Shrink links with: adfly, adfoc, tinypaste, share-links.biz, linksave.in, safelinking
  • Post on wordpress, ipb, vb, xenforo, dle, phpbb, fluxbb, mybb, warez-bb
  • Post as drafts on wordpress
  • Limit title length on sites
  • Generate on big poster for xxx torrents
  • Watermark the xxx poster with your own image
  • Resize the IMDB poster or the xx poster to your own width
  • Rar files with your own files, your own size, your own password and your own filenames
  • Final posts are saved in a folder
  • Easy to make templates

Imagehosts available: new link soon
Filehosts available: new link soon
Updates: new link soon

Price: 150$/licence
License is lifetime but support will be for 1 year.

Last edited:
201 comments
I bought the script last month. There is no problem about functionality if you have set the settings correctly. It took me a while to understand it.
Ony problem I see is huge delays in Support. Earlier admin replied to Support Tickets within 24 hours.
But now, there is a ticket I opened a week ago, still no reply.
As the script is encrypted, you can't ask help from 3rd party too.
You can always try the forum. But no guarantee that your question will be answered.

Personally, only problem I have is Support. I just wish admin respond to ticket sooner (by sooner I don't mean in few mins or few hours. But at least within 24/48 hours). Other than that, Im really happy with script.

Thanks

You have to be patient with him to solve your issues. This is his side project now. Support might be late but at least its not missing.

not possible make demo? 150 dollars much for this, because i dont know how usefull, and compatible my website theme...

And only use vps? Why not make for windows?

Last edited:
Hi,
Im trying to set a value bigger than 100 for "How many active torrents?" field in Settings. But after saving, it just go back to 100. Why can't I set more than 100 active torrents?
Thanks

EDIT:
Im waiting for a reply to my another ticket for days and this one for almost a day.

Customers of this bot face a real dilemma when its come to Support.
Script is encrypted, so we can't hire a freelancer to fix our problems even if we can afford to do that.
Script Dev is offering paid support, but if he isn't here to provide support, what's the point of paying for support you will not get??
So if there is a problem we have wait, wait, wait and wait more...

Real problem comes after 1st year.
Dev provide support for first year. After that no support unless we pay. Again, we "need" to pay him for support, because script is encrypted.

Now you may ask me, that was the agreement before we bought the script.
I remember that agreement was made under the impression that Dev actually provide Support.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,
Im trying to set a value bigger than 100 for "How many active torrents?" field in Settings. But after saving, it just go back to 100. Why can't I set more than 100 active torrents?
Thanks

Im not using it, but i guess that this script use some kind of torrent app to downloads torrents (rtorrent?). And this 100 limits is probably app fault. Script owner canoot change it.

I don't think so mate. I just checked ruTorrent settings and there is no option to set max active torrents.
Besides if this limit is controlled by a separate app, why does this script has a built-in option to set a value?

Either way I would like a reply from the Script Dev.

Thanks

EDIT:
Im waiting for a reply to my another ticket for days and this one for almost a day.

Customers of this bot face a real dilemma when its come to Support.
Script is encrypted, so we can't hire a freelancer to fix our problems even if we can afford to do that.
Script Dev is offering paid support, but if he isn't here to provide support, what's the point of paying for support you will not get??
So if there is a problem we have wait, wait, wait and wait more...

Real problem comes after 1st year.
Dev provide support for first year. After that no support unless we pay. Again, we "need" to pay him for support, because script is encrypted.

Now you may ask me, that was the agreement before we bought the script.
I remember that agreement was made under the impression that Dev actually provide Support.

Thanks

wow, I was thinking of buying this script for my other project but by looking at the snail-movement support here and on his own website, I have decided to wait and look for more options. Waiting for days to get a resolution, let alone an answer to the query is not acceptable to me when the asked price is $150. I have seen much better support by theme or script developers even when their product price is 1/5 of wbot. He really needs to step up his game.

Because some user maybe want to put there less than 100?

With less active torrents rtorrent is more stable.
According to these discussions, rutorrent is capable of handling more than 100 torrents.
https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/38ngbw/how_many_torrents_can_rtorrent_support_at_once/
https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/2jjjxb/maximum_number_of_torrents_in_rtorrent/

Yes its stable when there are less torrents. But its clear its able to add more than 100.

Thanks

You can't change it. Bcoz in my opinion(I don't know what is the real thing) bot devoloper set it to 100 in main script or controlling by other script.

I am also using it for more than one year. I asked him about this issue. He just replied :

Why would you want that? will just increase the load on server and slow the bot

I still didn't get a reply from him. How come he replied to you and not me? Did you use Support Portal?

Also please let me know what are your server specs?

As per discussion topics I posted above, its possible to set more than 100 in rutorrent. So obviously limit was placed by script Dev.
If I have the option to set whatever value I like, then I can test it myself. If it puts load in the server, I will be one who will lose something (money, downloads) Besides I will be able to notice if it put unnecessary load.

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't own this but if the developer is not providing support then I would recommend reporting this thread so the mods can stop selling of his thing here.

His selling of this software which includes 1 year support and if support is not provided then clearly he isn't fulfilling his end of the deal.

Because some user maybe want to put there less than 100?

With less active torrents rtorrent is more stable.
According to these discussions, rutorrent is capable of handling more than 100 torrents.
https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/38ngbw/how_many_torrents_can_rtorrent_support_at_once/
https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/2jjjxb/maximum_number_of_torrents_in_rtorrent/

Yes its stable when there are less torrents. But its clear its able to add more than 100.

Thanks
You need to modify the ram cache in the php config file to increase the ram cache for the rutorrent reading

GT-I9500

How do I do that? Can I just run a command in putty?
You are saying if I do that, Im able to add more than 100 torrents?

Thanks

How do I do that? Can I just run a command in putty?
You are saying if I do that, Im able to add more than 100 torrents?

Thanks
You need ti modified the settings in the php.ini

NOTE : Here I talk only about Rtorreblnt/Rutorrent
Not about the script, i don't have nor using it
I just felt the need to point this out.

GT-I9500

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back