1. HRA v3

HRA v3 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2016
    I bought the script last month. There is no problem about functionality if you have set the settings correctly. It took me a while to understand it.
    Ony problem I see is huge delays in Support. Earlier admin replied to Support Tickets within 24 hours.
    But now, there is a ticket I opened a week ago, still no reply.
    As the script is encrypted, you can't ask help from 3rd party too.
    You can always try the forum. But no guarantee that your question will be answered.

Personally, only problem I have is Support. I just wish admin respond to ticket sooner (by sooner I don't mean in few mins or few hours. But at least within 24/48 hours). Other than that, Im really happy with script.

Thanks

2. kingja

kingja Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2015
    I took it, I 'm waiting for 2 days installation - lool....

3. Machar

Machar Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2011
    You have to be patient with him to solve your issues. This is his side project now. Support might be late but at least its not missing.

4. Ranchvapour

Ranchvapour Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2013
    How is the script encrypted? I'd love to take a crack at it. :whistling:

5. subzerokh

subzerokh Member

Jul 27, 2011
    hello
    A question from somebody willing to buy this script, but before i would like to know if, support is better/faster now?

6. Anonymusx

Anonymusx Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2013
    not possible make demo? 150 dollars much for this, because i dont know how usefull, and compatible my website theme...

And only use vps? Why not make for windows?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  7. Keosoft90

Keosoft90 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2010
    hi t3od0r
    [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] , your site is dead how to contact to you again ?[/FONT]

8. SHAKI

SHAKI Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    WBot Forums
    or
    Client Area

9. HRA v3

HRA v3 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Hi,
    Im trying to set a value bigger than 100 for "How many active torrents?" field in Settings. But after saving, it just go back to 100. Why can't I set more than 100 active torrents?
    Thanks

EDIT:
    Im waiting for a reply to my another ticket for days and this one for almost a day.

Customers of this bot face a real dilemma when its come to Support.
    Script is encrypted, so we can't hire a freelancer to fix our problems even if we can afford to do that.
    Script Dev is offering paid support, but if he isn't here to provide support, what's the point of paying for support you will not get??
    So if there is a problem we have wait, wait, wait and wait more...

Real problem comes after 1st year.
    Dev provide support for first year. After that no support unless we pay. Again, we "need" to pay him for support, because script is encrypted.

Now you may ask me, that was the agreement before we bought the script.
    I remember that agreement was made under the impression that Dev actually provide Support.

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  10. sometimes

sometimes Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Im not using it, but i guess that this script use some kind of torrent app to downloads torrents (rtorrent?). And this 100 limits is probably app fault. Script owner canoot change it.

11. HRA v3

HRA v3 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2016
    I don't think so mate. I just checked ruTorrent settings and there is no option to set max active torrents.
    Besides if this limit is controlled by a separate app, why does this script has a built-in option to set a value?

Either way I would like a reply from the Script Dev.

Thanks

12. sometimes

sometimes Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Because some user maybe want to put there less than 100?

With less active torrents rtorrent is more stable.

13. demigodkm

demigodkm Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2016
    wow, I was thinking of buying this script for my other project but by looking at the snail-movement support here and on his own website, I have decided to wait and look for more options. Waiting for days to get a resolution, let alone an answer to the query is not acceptable to me when the asked price is $150. I have seen much better support by theme or script developers even when their product price is 1/5 of wbot. He really needs to step up his game.

14. HRA v3

HRA v3 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2016
    According to these discussions, rutorrent is capable of handling more than 100 torrents.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/38ngbw/how_many_torrents_can_rtorrent_support_at_once/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/2jjjxb/maximum_number_of_torrents_in_rtorrent/

Yes its stable when there are less torrents. But its clear its able to add more than 100.

Thanks

15. legend10

legend10 Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    You can't change it. Bcoz in my opinion(I don't know what is the real thing) bot devoloper set it to 100 in main script or controlling by other script.

I am also using it for more than one year. I asked him about this issue. He just replied :

16. HRA v3

HRA v3 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2016
    I still didn't get a reply from him. How come he replied to you and not me? Did you use Support Portal?

Also please let me know what are your server specs?

As per discussion topics I posted above, its possible to set more than 100 in rutorrent. So obviously limit was placed by script Dev.
    If I have the option to set whatever value I like, then I can test it myself. If it puts load in the server, I will be one who will lose something (money, downloads) Besides I will be able to notice if it put unnecessary load.

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  17. demigodkm

demigodkm Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2016
    I don't own this but if the developer is not providing support then I would recommend reporting this thread so the mods can stop selling of his thing here.

His selling of this software which includes 1 year support and if support is not provided then clearly he isn't fulfilling his end of the deal.

18. Refresh2011

Refresh2011 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    You need to modify the ram cache in the php config file to increase the ram cache for the rutorrent reading

GT-I9500

19. HRA v3

HRA v3 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2016
    How do I do that? Can I just run a command in putty?
    You are saying if I do that, Im able to add more than 100 torrents?

Thanks

20. Refresh2011

Refresh2011 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    You need ti modified the settings in the php.ini

NOTE : Here I talk only about Rtorreblnt/Rutorrent
    Not about the script, i don't have nor using it
    I just felt the need to point this out.

GT-I9500

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016