WATCHERS.TO - Videos Host | Daily payout | Skype support | Fastest streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today and yesterday very low rates....Any issues?
I have the same problem
rates are set and calculate by software it cannot be difference. One of our streaming server is hacked and being used for bitcoin minor by hacker. so that maybe not working well from 2,3 days that's why maybe your views decrease. we going to reinstall OS on that server. and try to save data of that server. let's see what happend next..
other wise rate cannot be change.

Can you check what is wrong with my account may stats are freezed all my view are not generated income.

Best Regards
send me your watchers id in message please..
if issue happend from last 2 days then i have already update on server is hacked. we are working on that to save data..

Username: nofearfcp
i check your account
yNIYilV.png

there is no activity in your account. very few you upload file.. nothing issue with stats. you need to share more to earn more. if you have any issue feel free to write.
skype id: watchersto

Dudes wake up. One of their server was hacked. Maybe the question should be if we need to change our passwords not why are the rates low.

Dudes wake up. One of their server was hacked. Maybe the question should be if we need to change our passwords not why are the rates low.

hi,
i want to say don't worry. streaming server don't contain user information. it is just on main server and on main server all details also one way encrypted. it cannot be stolen and cannot be revent back to readable fromat. so don't worry . and that streaming server is also get back and working fine...

Rates still very low

Hello watchers team, you said the server streaming is back normally , but for me rates decreased every day. My username is storm, can you tell me if is possible to resolve that issue? Thank's

Hello watchers team, you said the server streaming is back normally , but for me rates decreased every day. My username is storm, can you tell me if is possible to resolve that issue? Thank's

I have the same question :(

Uh oh, stats today shows download but zero earnings?!
Can we get some response from Watchers.to?

Last edited:
i do not think they have problems with counting

the problem is ads

just check dragos and you will se what happening when you push play...they have so many ads and is imposibl to watch something

first when you push play us opening another page...ok close that page...after that you have to push again play but he redirect you to another page and visitor can watch the video because even if you whan to come back to video page it's imposible...

after that if you whan to pause the video of course another ads...if the pause is more than 10 sec and you push play of course another ads...

in my opinion this host is very smart...they win but you work just for him

just check dragos and you will se

Actually many video hosts are struggling these days. May be due to Ad-blocker. The only positive thing is every now and again a new host pops up when one or 2 vanished. Hope watchers will stay in the business

same situation, stats are decreasing every day... not like it's been stable any time
hi, today stats are fine. we are working to add ssl on domain. some view counting parameters blocked in https requests. so working to solve that.
Todays stats are ok. Really sorry for late reply.

Actually many video hosts are struggling these days. May be due to Ad-blocker. The only positive thing is every now and again a new host pops up when one or 2 vanished. Hope watchers will stay in the business

working to add ssl. stats fine for today

Still no feedback from Watchers.to? Are they going out of business?
No sir. we are still in business. trying to improve service.

Last edited:
2,5$(finger) fasza gyerek vagy...anyád neked is sok mindent megengedett....csak a legfontosabbat nem.
A gázcsapot!!!:dan::)):handshake:
Ráadásul mindenki látja a Played faszság vezére vagy...kabd be a farkam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back