Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 400 dolars, like 2 or 3 weeks ago, this guy shahidgill876
sss.png

wrote this on the thread of warped, but i have responded him, you can read all in the warped thread. After this he sent me their skype, he is pakistani and he recently told me, the owner of warped is a friend of a friend of shahidgill876, fuck i have lost 400 dolars, the owner of warped is pakistani.

Here is the proof :

ssss.png

very funny mr.
ITs not mean that is pakistani, I have not any prove that is pakistani, some one say me , he is freind of him, but there is no prove. I share with peneentuboca, and he make it publice..

Sine you don't know how to read, I posted the link to WJunction rules below.

You can find the rules here - http://www.wjunction.com/rules.php

wpRZ2aD.png

This is the last time we talk about this, the next time you mention the fact you were ok or that keeping WJ rules is my point, you will be banned.

No one gives a flying fuq who you drink beer with or conduct business with, just don't make racist comments here.
show me the forum rule that talk about this?
if there is not so keep your point for your self, because no one gives a flying fuq about your point or what you consider racist or not, and if there is no rule about it so you don't have the right to come here and talk with me in this way.
you are mod here to keep order according the forum rules and not according your point of view.

so warped.co has been banned, it's official then? Who verified it was a scam?

I just found out and I recently uploaded some files there...

No one gives a flying fuq who you drink beer with or conduct business with, just don't make racist comments here.
show me the forum rule that talk about this?
if there is not so keep your point for your self, because no one gives a flying fuq about your point or what you consider racist or not, and if there is no rule about it so you don't have the right to come here and talk with me in this way.
you are mod here to keep order according the forum rules and not according your point of view.

I think you drink too much beer with Pakistani people and got a bit fuzzy in the head.
Maybe that is because you are from Magicwonderland where people are not the smartest.

See in both sentences a race/country is mentioned. Can you guess which one is racist?
There are numerous of definitions of racism and Im sure you can identify with them as a Magicwonderland person.

..something something, Magicwonderland nazis..

This thread should be deleted and restarted since its 90% off-topic in it.

I started to susect warped was a scam when they increased daily ip count from 1 to 5. No other file host count that many downloads from one ip, its far too generous

Leaving the issue of racism back, I have a question : Any filehost lasting and its owner is Pakistani ?
and i take this opportunity to ask WJunction down requirements for promoters of filehostings : should ask at least three tests with open months and paying. This is the fourth server in 12 months resulting in wjunction scam

sorry for my bad english

here my message in spanish: Podemos dejar el tema del racismo a un lado señalando un solo servidor pakistaní que lleve abierto mucho tiempo sin dar problemas ¿Alguien?
Y aprovecho para pedir a WJunction un mayor control antiscammer, pidiendo garantías al que quiera publicitar aqui su filehost. Al menos que demuestren que llevan tres meses en funcionamiento y con diferentes pruebas de pago. Este es el cuarto servidor en 12 meses que me tima y todos los encuentro aqui.

A file host that scams isn't something WJunction can control, with that said there are many precautions WJunction staff takes to minimize the scam possibiltes down, but still people do that and it's out of WJunction control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back