Status
Not open for further replies.

anurr

Yesterday I uploaded little bit of stuff there, had some chat via e-mail with the admin and it seemed fine.

Allowances were fishy, though. Worth of 1$ counted from one IP, payout 1$.

Now, today I log in and what do I see:

Your account was banned by administrator.

Going to my mail box next and see what they've replied meanwhile on an unrelated matter of slow/failing web-upload.

Here's the reply:

it is working . the problem from your side not mine .

anyway we already get Great uploaders no need for someone like you . your account banned

find other host

Bye

DO NOT TRUST THIS HOST, MY FRIENDS.

ps. by the way he writes, I'm also willing to bet that Sangfile=Seenfile (otherwise known as the cheat PPD hosts who doesn't pay)

He doesn't even contest it:

Me: I think you're Seenupload cheater :)

sangfile share <sangfile.com@gmail.com>: Ok Good

Last edited:
24 comments
thanks for the warning. by looking at their domain name also we can predict they will not be long in this filehost business.

Thank you for the feedback.
You have to be extra carefull nowadays about filehosters using the SibSoft's XFileSharing script. Same goes for imagehosters using the ready-to-use ImgShot script btw.
My advice: only trust those running custom scripts (rapidgator, keep2share, uploadable, datafile, etc, to name a few). It means they put some effort and seriousness coding it, thus, less likely to fade away or treat customers/affiliates like garbage or whatever. It's the seal of a healthy hoster.

Now I'm getting e-mails and PMs about how their e-mail account and whatever else had been "stolen."

Honestly guys, we're all adults here, who didn't see this one coming.

Looks like airing this out in the open scared the shit out of them :)

Advertising? Are you off your meds by any chance? Or just stupid, n00b or all the above? There is negative advertising and then there is not getting any clients from WJ. None. Zero. Ziltch.

Anyway, for good measure...

VIP said:
^paste it here so we can have something to laugh.

Hello ###,

We are so sorry to say that our mail :

sangfile.com@gmail.com

has been stolen and somesome restore the admin data and removed some users and files yesterday .

We knew how that happen and we promise it will not happen again .

the site official email :

admin@sangfile.com

please don't respond to any message from any other email using sangfile name .

Regards

dear ###,

since we are new here you would like to use our other old host

XfileLoad Upload Your Files And Earn Money !

kindly register at it and let me know your username so I upgrade your account

It's downright amazing how the support came flowing in after I opened a thread at WJ :)

Me. Little ol' me!

Anyways, enough of this shit now. I suppose what's left to be said is...

Everyone avoid Xfileload.com, too!

Oh now you're going down, bitch.

So you're not the same person who banned me (and allegedly "stole" your details)?

How do you explain this mass-email you just sent out then? :))))

Get the fuck out of this forum, cheat.

dear uploader,

once you get paid kindly post your proof at this WJ thread :

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/198436-warning-sangfile-com-cheat.html

it has been opened by angry uploader will kicked him out since he has no respect at all . so didn't allow him to use sangfile and banned him .

The Good point is we have a thread now in WJ and he helped us at that :) so please just post your payment proofs there once you receive any payment from us .

Regards

Nice job making your own grave.

Oh boy, and the drama continues. This host / hosts is run by 13-years old kiddies, looks like:

Hello ###,

we may close sangfile since it just for test purposes . but we will pay for sure all uploaders . we just was testing the reaction of WJ forum about any thread related to any new host . we had the info we need from an idiot member called : anurr

Thanks to him he was so stupid , looks I have to offer him money for 1 night with his sister lool no actually I think she is ugly :)

at the end please use our real official filehost :

http://xfileload.com

it is professional and you like it . we have other hosts but no need to say names here so may any idiot send to WJ staff and they will close our official support thread there . if you want to use our other host just send me an email and I will happy to assist you .

Thanks for my friend who post this in the thread in WJ :

-------------------

HAHAHA you mother fucker anurr

the admin of sanfile was playing with you . after he kicked you out and banned you

I know the admin very well and work with him at many sites . his site sangfile just temporary to test some features and he doesn't want to work with it . He has many other big filehosts and some are present here in official support section . so you are the idiot here not him :) I am working at sangfile staff and I can tell you we laugh a lot how stupid you are specially we kicked your ass OUT

So thank you for being idiot here bitch hahahaha - the same of your sister :] ( this words from the admin told me to say to you )

Someone already ban their bitch-asses from this forum.

Last edited:
dont understand this if they create new site everyday and not paying users.
if they only run one site and pay user it will good for both.
but. :facepalm:

Hello ,

what the problem with xfileload?
why u said Everyone avoid Xfileload.com, too!

Can u explain more? what problem u have with xfileload.

regards

yes this sangfile is scammer and he related to isafile.com & xfileload.com they all same admin

Check this list I found show that they all in the same IP now or before :

74.91.19.176 - 74.91.19.183 - IP Address Whois | Myip.ms

and I typed xfileload.com I found this :

Xfileload.com - Who is Site Owner | Myip.ms

mediafree.co was also in this ip range previously hosting I dont know is that coincidence or misunderstanding !

anyway the sure think now those : sangfile and xfileload.com scammer dont use them .

Hello :)

You are wrong and its not true
if u have any proof that xfileload not pay for you or something like this i will accept your words
you are say wrong details.

SangFile.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools
XFileLoad.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

so ? from where u get your details?

No there is a relationship final
There is a mistake and I hope to make sure about that!
xfileload
IP Address74.91.19.178

SangFile - Share it
IP Address85.159.233.40

Does not publish false information please

When do you guys get enoght of this affiliate program filehosts run by kids?

Sangfile, what kind of name is this?
Jezz.. Its time to move on for some of you, 99% of this kind of filehosts last just months

For what's it worth, I'm quite proud that I've brought all his business down in one swell swoop. Didn't think I could, but...

another general e-mail received today (guy evidently forgets I [i]still[/i] get those haha) said:
dear ###,

there is idiot replied in WJ sating that xfileload scammer . please dont listen to him . you know run xfileload many months with no problem . this mother fucker trying to make us lose uploaders . but you know we are good host . but this mother fucker anurr publish that about xfileload is also in our network

Don't even get half he's saying with all the inability to possess decent language skills, but the dude sure is mad as fuck :D

HaHa ,

looks he meant me by those bad words :-= I am proud also to catch scammers , that means I said the truth Sagfile is xfileload ( both scammers )

you were right anurr we should avoid this scammer xfileload.com . now everything is clear

since mediafree defending xfileload so I think he is the admin of xfileload.com too .

I was thinking to work with mediafree but after that I really dont know . should I trust him ? after we knew that he is related to sangfile and xfileload ?

Last edited:
I would like to sum it up till now, (just for the laugh) - Some annoyed kids who are pretending themselves to be the ruler of the world by stealing some coded script of filehosts and making their own filehost from it.

But real cry is that first email reply the OP showed, really you don't need uploaders, you have got your own....? Then why advertise it in first place. :cough:

mediafree is the best file hosting i know, he has payment very past and never forget their member, the site is also good, i am not know the admin of mediafree i am jus the uploader that has many experience in file hosting, so don,t judge them, x file load is always paying too with very fast paymnet since i registered last 3 month

i am form indonesia and mediafree is very famous in indonesia

Last edited:
I agree with you andiniputri[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] . Mediafree last week paid . but this week stop payment and many files don't work . he looks he is thinking to scam now after he has been caught in this thread people know now he is related to xfileload and isafile and sangfile

I remmeber isafile was paying at firsts week then he stopped and scammed uploaders

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back