WarezUSA or USAwarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

To0 is out soon (hopefully) and I was trying to remember what was the domain he had. It wasn't a dot com and it wasn't the current site warezusa.org that UncleSam runs and was the one To0 had the first one in the series. I remember their being some story over a split DB but can't remember the domains.

Any old skool member able to remember the story for me, it's wrecking my head.

26 comments
Why would anyone want to publicize the fact they were in contact, in whatever capacity it may be, with a convicted felon. As, that is what most of you are doing.

wtf, some inaccurate answers here!

To0 founded USAWarez.com in 2006 (as a forum, as opposed to the old CMS), where it stayed at fairly low traffic until mid-2007. Through various methods he obtained large amounts of traffic fast, and with a solid brand, and brought up the website to 40K members earning a good amount from VIP donations ($200 - $300 per day). FBI took down USAWarez.com in October 2007; I remember this time very well as To0 and I had some disagreements at the time.

He returned in February 2008 to make USAWarez.net, and built up a nice following again. However already by mid-2008 he had once again shut down the website pending personal issues.

There was a controversial deal that occurred between To0 and Oz187 resulting in Oz only receiving USAWarez.net, and To0 once again starting USAWarez.com (December 2008 - early 2009).

To0 is currently in federal prison relating to the original takedown, and will be around shortly. Used to know the guy very well, so will be good to see him back.

I owned USAWarez.org (the domain) originally and created UnitedWarez.com during late 2008. I either gave the .org domain to To0 or sold it.. I forget. I sold UnitedWarez.com to virusdevil during mid 2009.

Regarding WarezUSA - guess you could say it's an imitation (as it was started well after the original USAWarez). Nada to do with the glory of the original site.

lmao new generation warezsceners dont know shit, it was usawarez.com lol

Cheers UltimA for the story and answering my questions. I only got to know To0 in 2009 so I knew bits of it but not the whole thing.

web is just flooded with bunch of stupid sites like this one that have nothing to offer, yet their staff is forcing their ridiculous rules that makes them look even more pathetic. warezusa is at the moment ran by some dumbass serbs who manage to get let's say 250 users online, if you look at the users activity 15 of them are browsing the forum and 235 are "viewing index page" which means they're viewing my ass since they're nonexistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back