WarezSharez.Com - Review Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 comments
I hate when someone tries to copy some other forums name. WarezShares.com, was and It's still good community. Even though, many older staff members aren't there anymore. Yard is doing great job there still.

Go die in some hole. You just installed nulled vBulletin, imported that template. And you think your forum is done?

Lazy mofo.

I Didnt Get You.. What is not active

@Jason : Excuse Me.. I Did'nt Copy Any Name !! Understood.. Yes I am Lazy.. OK . Happy Now ? :)

Guys, what your mouths/replies. You guys seriously need to fix your attitudes. hamza is, to me, a respectable RDP/VPS hosting provider. Now, tell me if you'll treat him as the same treatment you did here if you were posting in his sell thread? I don't think so. Show some respect.

@ hamza : Some people just can't control their patience ability, don't mind them. I am defending you from my experience. I used to think a lot for a name and I came up with one one day. It was like rarest name I could came up with. Then one day, I was driving to a mall and the truck in front of me had the name I came up as their company logo! I was like WTFFFF lolz.

@LEVAC.....if the site looks like shit, we'll tell him. Simple.
He asked for a review and he's getting one.
No need to sugar-coat the truth here.
If he cant take the criticism however harsh it may be, then I don't think he should ask for a review here.

He may be a good VPS/RDP seller, but running a forum is completely different to that.
If he was a shitty VPS seller we'd tell him the same thing too :|

well looking good and speed is very good

but

how many forums man ?

scrolling scrolling scrolling

Edit : Use subforum managers :S

Hey Guys..
Really ..
I Was WOndering for good warez forum name
and this name , i got in my mind as wareZshareZ.. due to similarlty of z. i like the domain and bought it..
i really did'nt know that warezshares is also some site..
i did'nt copied..
i would never buy this, if i know that warezshares is also some site :)
please believe me !!

@LEVAC : Thanks
@pompom : Thanks.. I m gonna do that

the forum is hell long to scroll..
it just took my 5 mins to scroll down reading the categories..
make convert forums to subforums
make it short.. delete extra forum/categories which aren't needed..

The domain is sexy, it has a lot of potential, so use it wisely my friend.
I had wshare and it used to get a lot of hits when I seod it.

Anyways good luck and I liked the site and format.

I hate when someone tries to copy some other forums name. WarezShares.com, was and It's still good community. Even though, many older staff members aren't there anymore. Yard is doing great job there still.

Go die in some hole. You just installed nulled vBulletin, imported that template. And you think your forum is done?

Lazy mofo.

Thanks Jason :P

On-topic: Even though you thought of the name, no matter what, people would think you copied it, wS has been there since quite some time.

I won't rly review the forums but well good luck with it =]

Get a favicon.
Get a better banner, try removing the ad space I don't think anyone would want to advertise on your site just yet.
YES please use sub forums, there was so many I didnt even bother seeing what they were.

Good luck with your site.

And yes WarezShares.com does exist, one of the oldest communities I've been part of.

1. Get a new domain
2. Get a new theme
3. Get a new favicon
4. Get a new logo

Maybe it's a good idea to try again with an other domain/name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back