Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
Not bad :)
Change the skin and it should be good. There's not many out for vB 4 but if you find any on vb.org I'll be happy to get it for you :)

I want that domain.

:)

And ill link you a good skin when vbteam comes back online. It makes your vb4 look like vb3.

There's nothing to review, as you said yourself it's the default theme and you added a very crappy logo (no offence) and you made a few categories.

There's no community sections on your forum so your website is just going to be another dump with link indexing.

You have to work on a community to get a successful website, no matter what content you're providing. You can't only relay on having a few people posting on your forum using multiposters.

First thing you should do it to get yourself a new theme.
Second thing you should do is to make a new, better logo.
Third thing you should do is to create the community categories.
Fourth, you have to get some members to help you out with the community part. You can start off by inviting your friends to register on your website and ask them kindly to be active in the community.
Make sure that you have new content to provide often and that all topics gets a reply or at least there's a few discussions going on.

The link exchanges you have in your footer is really ugly and imo you should remove them.

Make a new site where you can have a list off all your link exchanges.
I see your reply above and you can ask for link exchanges in the link exchanges forum on WJ.

What about a slogan? All websites should have a slogan but warezplox doesn't have one yet, so this is another thing you have to figure out. I can come up with a few ideas of a slogan you can use if you're interested in any tips.. Just let me know.

Since you have a guest forum and a warez forum I think that you should hide the general warez forum and make it only visible for your registered members and let the community part be visible for everyone when you've made the community sections.

Reason why you should hide the warez downloads is because you already have a guest section where you're submitting stuff to katz and there's no need to have it doubled up..

You can hide your statistics until further. There's no statistics to be proud of at the moment and your statistics only scared away the visitors. You can add the statistics back when you have a lot of content, topic, posts and a few members which is active.

Best of Luck.

1/1,000

Didn't read the other reviews btw, cba at this time.

All you do is buy a domain, install VB, make some categories then use a posting bot to post content, i saw cipachao posted allot of stuff. Lame

Maybe go to your domain registrar and delete the domain.

Logo SUcks. :( No offence.

Use/Pay uploaders to upload. I saw one of your download links, its got a rapidforall url in it. WTF. Why you promoting their site??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back