WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmZ

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Recently I have been working hard to revive my WarezLinkers Autosubmitter project. The time has now come!

From 2 full days of coding, I have added many new features. See the list below:
  • New Design
  • Automated Whitelisting
  • List My Site" Applications
  • Members area for listed websites
  • Contains a full range of statistics specific to each member
  • Profile modification
  • Easy to use "Link Back" code
  • Re-created the whole submission page
  • Fixed the timeout which didn't work as expected before
  • Fixed the constant "Submission Failed" error
  • Full list of approved & listed websites
  • Approval list is also searchable for a single site
  • Set-all-types feature
  • Select-all feature
  • OPTIONAL drop-down list
Features to be coded/Coming Soon:
  • Listed webmasters may have their own set of rules (As long as the follow guidelines)
  • Listed webmasters can see their daily stats, not just overall ones
  • And more! (When i think of it)
http://warezlinkers.com/auto/

Got a suggestion?
Feel free to post it here, I may add it to the site depending on its relevance and importance.

110 comments
It may be, i don't remember if I finished coding it.

If it is available, its called the "In-forum submitter".

damn its changed since my days, i still have the first 2 EVER autosubmitters :P maybe ill share but don't see you need it when you have JmZ's hes the man...

first: it opens a page with all the sites in a sort of tab which you have to click each one you submit too (made by naz in 2005)
second: the one phaze used for years, i had it before he bought it off the coder :P

WarezLinkers is too big for me

btw. JmZ, can you do somekind of script to classified ddl sites by the traffic according to alexa ?

WarezLinkers is too big for me

btw. JmZ, can you do somekind of script to classified ddl sites by the traffic according to alexa ?

How lazy are you? Just check yourself. You can use the compare boxes under the main graph and check loads at the same time.

Also their are lots of posts where people ask which DDL sites are the best and biggest and best to submit to. Search for them.

What's even better still is their are lots posts where people have asked which sites don't require a button or linkback. Search these too and you'll have the a great list of the best sites to submit to. No point in JmZ putting a lot of work in coding an alexa mod when even better info is already available.

I just wanted to say that I just found out about your autosubmitter a little while ago, and I love it.

Thank you!

If there is any way I can help ya out, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back