Warez-bb isn't that safe place anymore .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightMare

Not much to be said , a screen will prove everything .

[SLIDE]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ppwvgn.png[/SLIDE]

Well , i reported him but the guy got no balls and denied and said "no , this wasn't me i got no balls to confess the truth"

but i know that its him for 2 reason :
1 - when i told him i'm the most person you hate , he said you must be NightMareZ
2 - i got his ip (PROBLEM ?)
but , warez-bb staff can't demote him or ban coz everyone will be scared so they took the easier way and banned me (TBH , don't even care)

Why did you make this topic ?
i don't hold any bad feelings to w-bb staff , yea they banned me but still . i just want everyone to be carefull while using it and be sure you are on vpn or something (like i did) , coz if mods can give ips if they don't like you , you can guess what can happen fruther .

32 comments
This is why only Admins should be able to see member IPs. With hundreds of mods in a forum as big as WBB, a few are bound to be crooked.

well , maybe its sad but not for me i don't use fixed ip
and yes , i wrote to them . have you even read the full topic :|

Yeah have read it and i think this is not the way that Mods must follow on WBB.

Write this with Proofs to the Admin but be friendly.

Maybe you should involve "lionden" with this too he is a Very friendly and Helpful Mod on WBB!

@ Gavo?!

Seriously?!

Warez Sites that logging Ip Adresses are Kiddy Webmasters and this is 100% not a Save way ;)

. i just want everyone to be carefull while using it and be sure you are on vpn or something (like i did) , coz if mods can give ips if they don't like you , you can guess what can happen fruther . Please read full topic .

208fo60.png

even his friends are 2 w-bb vip members

33z5q4i.png

i can get more :D

Meh, maybe it was just me but i couldn't understand a single word of what in the world you wrote in your bullshit thread, same goes for the screenshot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back