warez-bb is down..... warez-BB Alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kptu5000

I've been using W-BB for many years but it's been offline for the past couple days. Are there any alternative websites I can use (I use alldebrid so would prefer a website which has links uploaded to rapidgator, uploaded etc)

For a forum -- Teh Paradox
For Games -- IGG Games & PC Games Download.net
For TV/Movies -- Allrls.net & Sceper.ws (check comments for more links)
Misc/Software -- Rlslog.net & vpsamz-bb.com

and more???? anyone share???

46 comments
Falconfiles.me is an up and coming site. There really in to audiobooks but they do have a little bit of everything.

Hey can you help me out with signing up?

I'm actually looking for audiobooks mainly. Right now i'm using audiobookbay.me which is torrents but I would love sites with huge selection of books. I would love to see what they have. I signed up and confirmed my email everything is private still.

Last edited:
update...

image.png

I'm actually looking for audiobooks mainly. Right now i'm using audiobookbay.me which is torrents but I would love sites with huge selection of books. I would love to see what they have. I signed up and confirmed my email everything is private still.

You should be fine now I don't see anybody awaiting approval.

Last edited:
Due to the work needed to get the site back up, we will be down several more days sadly We are sorry for the wait, we will keep you updated

Tehparadox is very good, I use it more than warezbb actually. I used to use warezbb but it's become very unstable recently.

Warez-bb situation: 2 days online, 1 week offline

great site

one of the old warez site still alive, what you expect? cannot go down sometimes? after they decide to change their platform they having some trouble but hopefully everything will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back