Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF ! , why is every one replying with "Uploading isn't a job" ....
okay , lets discuss that :
i spend around 8-10 hrs on my laptop (most of them is for fun not uploading only) and "lets say" i get like 1000$ per day , in my country if i worked in a REAL JOB you would max get like 200$ per day , then why don't i work in a thing that i'm good at and also it will bring me some good cash .
but still , i don't wanna rune the warez so i post "RS+MU+NL , then i add for my own profit FS+FSC "
so , downloaders are happy , i'm happy too . "judge me"

Last edited:
(1) Warez-BB vs Cashwhores (0) =D

+1 Warez-BB

EPIC answer <3

WTF ! , why is every one replying with "Uploading isn't a job" ....
okay , lets discuss that :
i spend around 8-10 hrs on my laptop (most of them is for fun not uploading only) and i get like 1000$ per day , in my country if i worked in a REAL JOB you would max get like 200$ per day , then why don't i work in a thing that i'm good at and also it will bring me some good cash .
but still , i don't wanna rune the warez so i post "RS+MU+NL , then i add for my own profit FS+FSC "
so , downloaders are happy , i'm happy too . "judge me"

LOL ! 1000 $ daily ? ha ha

i agree lol! if the internet is fun then uploading also fun for us am not against you iMage i agree what you're saying and you're also right but there are few members who love to work with what they want

for example, you love to work on "Call Centre" but do i? nope i love to work on "MCDonalds" because it's my passion you will not chose what others will tell you. you will chose what your passion is! and every user has passion of something! like i have for uploading, you got in PHP Skills,

another example,

if i told you "iMage" start uploading in my site man leave all what you doing! you will ignore me or deny my request why? because it's not your job it's not your passion you hate that thing so you will not do! but if i said iMage i need gfxing you'll be ready why? because you love that thing you have a passion of gfxing!

thats it :) not blaming/flamming but just replied what i thought <3

thanks

Thats a crazy move by wbb, filesonic is a decent host. Plenty other warez forums to post on though so its no big deal really.

Um , this is temporary ban , because of spammers, guys, I hope that you are aware of that, so, when they remove ban, I wonder what are you going to say then...
Not trying to make enemies here, really, I suggest mods to close this topic, because it will split people, and this topic doesn't serve any good for that. Yes, there are people that hate cashwhores, and there are people that are cashwhores. And there are people that are cashwhores using uploaders to sell them lots of stuff, from accounts on torrents, and selling hosts, and templates, and what not,and what not, to milk what can be milked from warez scene.
So, before WJ users start to droll on this, close, and seal.

I wish there was a like button for NEC's post.

You want to know why all of us are against cashwhores? because the warez scene was created to be money free. That's the whole damn point lol. Sure making some money on the side isn't a bad thing, and we don't hold it against you till you start complaining.
Also, the people who actually cracked the programs usually do it for free and upload it to a normal filehost (one that doesn't pay) then you guys go and leech/mirror it and are actually making money off other people's work.

well, first of all, when you point that someone is making money from someone else's work, have you had in mind those who actually made that software?

And how much damage is caused by cracking software, and that people lost their money, because of cracker?
And you, taking (stealing) that for free?

It is nice to see how NOT everything counts in warez scene.

You can use the reputation ;)

You want to know why all of us are against cashwhores? because the warez scene was created to be money free. That's the whole damn point lol. Sure making some money on the side isn't a bad thing, and we don't hold it against you till you start complaining.
Also, the people who actually cracked the programs usually do it for free and upload it to a normal filehost (one that doesn't pay) then you guys go and leech/mirror it and are actually making money off other people's work.

I agree. Also those "cashwhores" fill the database with dupes. Warez-BB has taken the extreme decision of banning the file host but well, spammers were basically asking for it.

Um , this is temporary ban , because of spammers, guys, I hope that you are aware of that, so, when they remove ban, I wonder what are you going to say then...
Not trying to make enemies here, really, I suggest mods to close this topic, because it will split people, and this topic doesn't serve any good for that. Yes, there are people that hate cashwhores, and there are people that are cashwhores. And there are people that are cashwhores using uploaders to sell them lots of stuff, from accounts on torrents, and selling hosts, and templates, and what not,and what not, to milk what can be milked from warez scene.
So, before WJ users start to droll on this, close, and seal.

Well said ;)

Lock this .

@greenday: I already got other forums ;)

Will stick with WBB though . <3

+ 1

OMG - w-bb killed me :\
i made all my sales (75 sales ) from w-bb
95% of my sales is from w-bb
:(:(:(:(

Oh noez, what am I gonna do. :'( Sorry to say this. But serve you right. Unless you allow free users to download 1gb files?

Well said man.. this is the reason you will never see a real scener here,or on most any p2p board really for that matter. You all Leech the scene release files from torrents etc... then rip their work apart to make single links,removing the original scene release nfo in most cases. THen upload it to shit hosts cuz they pay a few pennies,and spam the links everywhere... Now people are finally getting sick of it,and censoring the offending urls,and you all bitch and complain.. would be nice to see a real scener come here and make just one post to tear you all a new one

well said....warez should be free, not hijacked for profit. 'pay to upload/get your files downloaded' only gives the gvmnt ammo to take down filehosts + warez sites.

OT: NEC is now a rep-whore? :D

EDIT: @iMage ditto xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back