xfactormaster
Active Member
I have one requirement.
I have one watermark making software. I am ready to take the VPS, but I do not know how to install the watermark software there. If anybody get it for me, I am ready to VPS now.
I am using rapidleech now, but they are unable to integrate the water mark software now.
Note: I need to uppload videos from rapidshare/hotfile to RL/this VPS, using watermark software, make the video watermarked and upload it to another filehost like hotfile/rapidshare/extabit.
Did I explain my requirement clearly?
Thank you.
I have one watermark making software. I am ready to take the VPS, but I do not know how to install the watermark software there. If anybody get it for me, I am ready to VPS now.
I am using rapidleech now, but they are unable to integrate the water mark software now.
Note: I need to uppload videos from rapidshare/hotfile to RL/this VPS, using watermark software, make the video watermarked and upload it to another filehost like hotfile/rapidshare/extabit.
Did I explain my requirement clearly?
Thank you.