Status
Not open for further replies.
UPloader, obviosly... From 2005 i'm uploading files in a chilean forum (i don't earn so much like yours, but,anyway :p ) , the users recognize the dedication, your uploads. Before i use softwares t upload files, but now, rapidleech. The captures, always from PC, not RL. I hate spamers!!!!

Great post mate, a lot of useful information. I have started to use this tips and it is getting better. But i have to say it is very hard, it requires a lot of work work and work, but nothing worthy is easy. The famous uploaders are always in front, but i'm trying :-).

Reko bi da je autor iz okoline Srbije po nadimku, a mozda i gresim :-).

i'm a real uploader... and i'm happy... i don't earn to much... but... it's good my hobbie... bcz uploading is not my job, it's my hobbie... and i enjoy it very much!!!!... :D

thanks for the awesome post!

I see being a quality uploader is also offering something different and Unique.

Many people here on WJ or many uploaders all focus on what would give them the most money. which is mainly new release movies uploaded to filesonic or Fileserve.

if u go on WBB or any forum. You would find 100 of the same new release movie on both those hosts. what makes you stand out for being an uploader?

there is already 100 other people uploading the same new release movie to filesonic and fileserve.

for me Being a quality uploader is being the person who uploads what is needed.

I've never actually liked using Katz. I only used Katz maybe 10 times ever to find downloads.

for me as a downloader. I was turned off by the fact that Katz and DDLs are for uploaders who want money therefore it's not so much quality.

I've never found quality uploads on Katz. I went there to do searches of movies and shows i wanted and all i could find was new release stuff.

Not 1 person submitted a judge judy episode to Katz or DDL's.

Not one person submitted a movie from the 1960's to katz or DDL's.

Not one of u uploaders decided to be a quality uploader and decide that maybe the not so popular new release stuff is also wanted on sites like Katz.

I did remember i did a general search of harry potter on katz and found 200 results but judge judy or a film from the 1960's on katz. not 1 single uploader! :(

Thanks a lot mate... :)
Very useful post for beginners and for those who are still trying to earn some money with spam! <_<
Regards! B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back