Status
Not open for further replies.

cvrle77

How to know what to upload?

It is really easy to tell the difference what you should upload.
Go upload one piece of everything and do your own testing.
Upload 1 game, upload 1 movie, one bluray, one TV show, one music album
Do your own research, see how it is performing for you
Experiment experiment experiment.
Google for sources where to post your uploads
You don't know how to google properly? Then google how to google properly...

Warez-bb can perform extremely well for one uploader, and completely different for another.
It is not where you post, not where you upload, not even which filehost. Or how many millions of registered users certain forum have.

It is how it performs for you, it is about quality of your post.
Basically, you are selling your product.
If you are offering piece of shit, no one will buy it, but if you offer eye-candy, everyone will jump on your post.
You need to stick to one place you decide, and stuff it with quality.
You need to build your name.
sc0rp, nCODE, NightmareZ, ENC0DE, Silent.Hunter, Frrrosty, Cloud_Shadow, Toothless, visionx,...and lot of others didn't come here to ask where to upload.
If you are lazy to do it properly, don't do it at all. Market is flooded with idiots who think they are meant for this business. You don't need advice from here, you are born with brain. Mind using it sometimes.
Spend one year on searching for sources, both upload and post sources. Test file-hosts. Target your users. Don't use EU based filehost, if you are targeting USA users. Or the other way around. Think as downloader. Not as uploader. No one is asking YOU what you think! Downloader is your customer. And HE is important! His opinion! YOU are just another uploader. When you realize that THEY are important, and pass that knowledge on your posts, you'll get masses of hits on your posts.
And again, use your brain, if you needed me to tell you this, leave uploading.
Rome wasn't build in one day.

What is spam:

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i12/acdcf3.jpg[/SLIDE]

So, what is quality?

Quality means that you actually downloaded and tested what you are uploading.
That you sent screenshots from your PC, not from automated sborg, using MTN
Quality means that you spent 30 minutes building your post.
It also means that you offered best possible mirrors for free users.
What this means is, maximum filesize that filehost allows.
If you upload movies, offer sample, so users don't have to download last rar part to see that quality is poor. Sample means that you think on them, and means one+ download point for you. ;)
If you upload applications, make virtual machine, install it, and offer installation instructions. Check it for viruses, and submit it on virustotal, and offer a link.
If you upload mp3, offer as much possible data, if ID tags don't exist, make them.Upload quality covers so people can print them.
If you upload ebooks, screenshot first page, prove that you downloaded it, and have it. Give your review on it.
If you upload games, same thing, make screenshots FROM the game, don't just use IGN screenshots, make installation tutorial...Simply, see how big names do that, and do the same thing.
One post can make you more downloads from 500 you make just by leeching and spending one second on it....

QUALITY MATTERS IF YOU WANT DOWNLOADS, THAT IS THE ONLY RULE THAT EXISTS.

8cd98d3491.jpg
<---quality
8cd98d31be.jpg
<---spammer

Spend 10 hours if it takes to make quality post, if you are uploading something BIG, like game.
Make it decent, make it informative, make it all-in-one page, eye candy, so users don't have to go outside of your page, anywhere else. Offer everything possible for certain release on your page, don't just leave links to outer page. Once user click on IMDb, he is done with your post in 99% of the cases. Get that IMDb page on your topic.
Get IGN page and ratings on your page. It isn't matter if movie have IMDb rating 4.
MAKE IT MORE ATTRACTIVE.

And stop asking your questions here, no one, who is successful isn't willing to share his resources with uploading spammers. Stop being a spammer. Be uploader. Make a different approach.
Offer your product properly, if you decide to upload it. Don't throw it on downloaders. No one gives a shit for your upload if it is crap. If it is good, once you get a reply, someone else will take a look.
And then it will roll.

Make yourself a nice template, for example for game:

Screenshot
Info from IGN
Info from sellers page
Cost of game
Screenshots of installation
screenshots from the game
requirements
advices
patches, if any
separate crack

and then links

Don't just rush every day on WBB to spam it with bunch of crap posts. It is not worth it.
Downloaders DON'T LIKE THAT, THEY WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME AND SKIP IT AND YOUR POSTS WILL BE DROWNED IN A MATTER OF MINUTES. SO WHAT IS THEN DAMN POINT OF WASTING TIME ON UPLOADING AT ALL???

BTW,You don't need ANY autoposter to spam the shit out of entire internet...
You don't need to be first in the world with your upload. <--THAT IS THE MISTAKE WHERE 95% OF UPLOADERS FAIL!! Speed is good, but if speed means shit post, then speed is irrelevant. ALWAYS HAVE THAT IN MIND. You can post a movie 2 days after it is released, if you have top quality post, and you post when there are downloaders on movie page....you're a winner

THIS IS EVERYTHING WHAT YOU NEED, TO MAKE A BOOST IN YOUR EARNINGS.
NOT A ROCKET SCIENCE.
STICK WITH IT, WARM WATER ALREADY EXIST, NO NEED TO REDISCOVER IT.

If you don't believe me, maybe if this is written by sc0rp, or Silent.Hunter would have more credibility?

And at the end, uploading is time consuming job.
Good uploader and crap uploader equals to
100$ a day comparing to 2$ a day
Don't expect to earn shitload of money on beginning.
Upload what you personally prefer, if you watch movies, then upload movies, if you play games, do games then. If you aren't interested in anything of that, you have no chances for any success.
Shut off your brain where it tells you MORE UPLOADS MORE EARNINGS...
Don't upload just for sake of earning...because math in this case is wrong.
100 uploads a day =/= 100$ a day
1-2 Quality posts a day over period of time => 100$ a day, but not tomorrow, and not in a month.
IT IS A PROCESS!!!

Now Frequenly asked question:

Q: I have poor internet speeds, what should I do?
A: Ya, I see you didn't turned on your brain... Upload small files, mp3, ebooks, damn wallpapers, people download everything that is presented in right way. It isn't matter if it's not 100GB in size, if you presented properly 20MB file, you can reach 300 pages of replies on WBB...
Q: You're bullshitting me?
A:
Code:
http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=2962267&highlight=
Do a fukin research lazy ass....

And always be polite!! Not like me here :D

So, another thing...
How to think as downloader?
When you download something for yourself, what do you search and from who you download?
Take a look at that post.
TAKE A DAMN GOOD LOOK WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THAT POST.
Was it a good picked nickname?
Was it a descriptive post you are looking at?
Was it a size of the file?
Was it a number of replies?
Whatever it is, you are looking on what YOU need in your post.
So, it's plain simple. Make your own post based on that.
BUT DON'T JUST FUKIN COPY PASTE THAT POST, IDIOT, DO IT BY YOUR HAND, GIVE YOUR POST YOUR PERSONALITY!

Fakers:

This is the category of morons that I will never understand.
Posting fake movies, knowing your post will be deleted, and ure ass will be banned in no time...
Who in the hell do you think you will fool, to download your fakes? They SCREAM FAKE FAKE FAKE, they are noticeable from airplane. Biggest failure of all failures, convinced that they can fool some noob downloaders, and grab 3 download points on hotfile... They are worst and lowest life-form on warez scene, but still part of it...

Nothing I said here is some secret. You all know that. But you are damn lazy to do it properly, isn't it? ;)

Last edited:
91 comments
This is to be honest, one of the best posts i've seen on WJ. Hats off to you cvrle for writing this.

I've been telling the exact same thing to dozens of people now, dont be a jack of all trades and dont upload everything you find on the internet. Find something that interests you, upload it and be good at it. It doesn't matter if you dont get hits in the beginning because there is a 99% chance you wont. Be consistent and it WILL pay off.

If by getting into this you expect to start earning 100$ per day then PLEASE LEAVE UPLOADING RIGHT NOW. Let me tell you my personal example, i've been uploading games for almost 1.5 years now and only recently( 4-5 months ago) i started getting anything in return. Before that i did everything from my own pocket, paid the server costs, account costs and everything. I didn't get a dime for a year. I got into uploading so that i could get myself a rapidshare premium account and download what i like, but soon it became a passion and now i love it. Even now i dont make as much as some of the other uploaders do and its mainly because i get 99% of my downloads from those hosts that dont pay, but its okay, i dont mind. I do this for sharing and will keep doing this.

So please, please read the first post again and FOLLOW IT. Quality>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quantity

p.s: thanks for mentioning my name in the first post mate, but tbh i'm not that good of an uploader, there are many better ones out there. :) . Thank you nonetheless

Download, Check the Q, and then Upload from your PC.. This might happenad to you. sc0rp,areg and other top uploader not uploading from their PC, maybe using RDP, or something else.

Other than that, Awesome!.

When did I said, UPLOAD FROM YOUR PC??? I said, to test it on your PC :D
Or you somehow know how to make screenshots within a game on RDP, or sBorg, or Rapidleech??
Also, means you can, after you checked everything, either upload on RDP, and then upload everywhere else, or find a way to test what you downloaded....it isn't matter how you uploaded, post = quality, links are just links
Also, there are hideyourass services to, imagine, hide your ass on teh internetz...

This is supposed to be basic information for any good uploader. Of course people who use auto leeching scripts and what not couldn't care less as long as they raking in the money. I prefer to do everything manually to satisfy myself.

I try my best to make my posts as presentable as possible but even then sometimes it gets a bit too tiring when you spend all day like me re-uploading & replacing dead links. I am one of those folks who hate dead links, so I check my posts daily for dead links and reupload them which is not an easy task when you have loads of posts and thousands of links are going down everyday.

Downloads literally go nuts and starts PMing whenever links go down and all you can do is try to make them happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back