Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion for VPS hosting

Hi guys,
I want to buy a cheap and best vps. I am new to this so anyone suggest which is the best website from where i can buy the vps. One of my freind suggested that boxrdp.com is the best provider of vps and their service is also very good. should i go for boxrdp.com ? help me.......

There are plenty of web host claim that providing reliable and affordable Virtual Private server hosting (VPS), but you will trust them? Is the actual question, so answer is simple explore some customer review about that particular company, in this regard we are referring you a company that deliver values not just services.
110% guarantee for storage and ram. Company know your VPS is much impotent for your Business, never overload. Just select your packages expand your business and give a chance to prove company as your reliable web host.

Here is the moral value of starter VPS Plan:
Disk Space: 25 GB
RAM: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 1 GB

Price: $18 / month

Here is the moral value of starter VPS Plan:
Disk Space: 25 GB
RAM: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 1 GB

Price: $18 / month

$18 for a month for 1GB bandwith lol, you better closed down your business you can't survive with that price

vps provider nowadays like DO or buyvm give 1TB bandwith for 3-5 $ for a month

Hi guys,
I want to buy a cheap and best vps. I am new to this so anyone suggest which is the best website from where i can buy the vps. One of my freind suggested that boxrdp.com is the best provider of vps and their service is also very good. should i go for boxrdp.com ? help me.......

Any work can be done cheap, good and quickly — pick any two you're like :)
So you have to pick either cheap or good VPS.

I have good experience both with digitalocean and hetzner VPS last few years.

Just brief about your Requirements like space,bandwidth, and your budget. scopehosts, inetwebhost networks, or Leasedlayer, many of them giving Services with discount even you can search about spicyhost also, you will get more choice about VPS.

I don't think you should stick with one. You should look for other options. There are many hosting providers are offering different packages. I suggest you to do a research on your own. It will help you to choose the best option for you. You may take a look here to get detail comparison among different hosting providers : 2016 Best Web Hosting Reviewed (January Edition)

What is your bugget for you vps planing.
Is true you can found chep vps solotuions but try to found what other people say about that website if they have good uptime and good support

I do not suggest any hosting company until I use their service and most of time I use expensive providers due to a different reason (not for quality,etc. I was unable to find better then them). You can look at offer section of this forum and find lot of VPS offers and some of even sell at lower price.

Hi guys,

Hi I have 3years experience in this section now i stick Spicyhost.in.I tried with providers ..some of providers poor in customer services.and some of providers taking long time to solve the problems,and poor hardware setup..but spicyhost having the best support team and very good hardware setup.prices also less. just once you check with spicyhost.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I would recommend you to get your vps hosting service from [/FONT]vpsdime.com and atlantic.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back