Shared Want an offshore host !

Status
Not open for further replies.

moviesprince

Want an offshore Hosting!

We want an offshore hosting.(Warez linking only)
Only replay if your server is in offshore.
No Netherlands Server!

Last edited:
19 comments
Alot of providers seems to drop Netherlands..... my dedicated was been moved from Netherlands to France... while is 2 time better.... the network connection to it drops each freaking weekend.... (3 weeks in a row at the moment....)

Obviously people don't realize that every host that isn't located in THEIR country, is offshore. So, for me, USA is offshore, since I don't live there. It has NOTHING to do with DMCA, USA or anything else.

It's sad to see that most of host providers don't know that, and claim that their servers are 'offshore', so, when they sell NL hosting to someone from NL, they sold him onshore hosting, not offshore.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/Offshore_hosting

What is offshore hosting?

Offshore web hosting is hosting that is in a country other than where an individual or business is located. In other words, it's web hosting that's beyond the legal reach of the authorities in the country of the individual or business needing web hosting services.

Russia/Romania don't give much about DMCA.

You can try 2x4.ru

@cvrle77

No. Try to create a warezlinking site on a german host. He will kick you faster then you realize it doesnt matters if you are from usa, china or some foreign country.

Ofshore hoster are considered who don't give much about laws from other countrys.

It doesn't matter what is your definition of offshore and onshore, there's a proper definition of it.

Offshore host = servers that are not located in your own country. Period.

What you are going to use those servers for is beyond the definition of 'offshore'

For me, OFFSHORE means those countries who don't give a damn about DMCA and anti-piracy laws.

Anyway, any good shared hosting provider in Romania/Russia?

please add cloudflare, then you're safe ..

yes, cloudflare block 99 % of DMCA bots (not human report guys, but they're very less)..
and for hosting => get from sweden

still need help means, pm me...

Offshore, when it comes to hosting is generally identifies with countries which are DMCA and other such authorities ignorant. However there are a few provider who exploit this derived meaning and sell American or other such hostings.
People should look for the country the hosting is based at more than the term offshore itself :|

@movieprince, What is your budget and requirements?
We have servers in Romania,Netherlands,Germany and France.

@cvrle77, offshore hosting doesn't indicate what the wording suggests. It is now used in reference to warez and illegal hosting, and some times for freedom of speech.

i know what you are trying to say, offshore word is often used to indicate out of country things, like offshore banking or offshore tax, but in case of offshore hosting,the word has acquired a totally different meaning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offshore
  • Offshore host, host that allow nulled scripts or easily tricked by it

I might create a page on Wikipedia about it if i get time.

I am a webmaster for about 10 years now. If you weren't born yesterday, you know that the term "offshore" means "OFF THE SHORE OF THE US".
Why? Because the network in the US was WAAAAAAY cheaper and faster, and the US hosters were something like a "standards setter" when it came to hosting and servers.
Offshore hosting started in the Netherlands, thats where we hosted our warez sites back then.

OFFSHORE can mean anything, but this is where it originated.

Take the term "States", you automatically think "United States of America". Are these the only states? No. But everybody knows them that way.

Sorry OP for ruining your thread. :D

You must know the laws of the country where is the location of your server. They can close your DC without any notice. Than you will search DMCA rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back