vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,435 comments
1º intrusive advertising or popups that not even adblock stops them.
2º many deleted videos but there is no way to know which ones and this is the second time already
3º the count of views is not solved I see it the same videos that should have xx views do not count at all or 1
I am a vtube user from the beginning, but until all this is solved I will not continue with the service

All the issues with views have been fixed again and because of the repeated issues with views, the promotion to get $5 back for each payment proof is extended until the end of June.

That means, any time you get up to $10 or more, you can request a cashout and post payment proof here, and have $5 added back to your account funds
Post automatically merged:

I don't know how much exactly

Already lost some files

Unfortunately a lot of videos were lost, the message shown might say due to dmca but the truth is that one large drive was deleted.

Last edited:
I wish to share my experience on vtube with you. My account is called Boshkash. Yesterday, I asked to pay 10 dollars and found that the site wrote that the payment had been made, while I had not received anything on my Payeer account. He sent me 21 dollars, and I found him accusing me of being a fraud and a fraud, so I told him that he does not have any zombies. I will transfer 10 dollars to you
So he asked for a screenshot, so I said wait, and I am trying to transfer 10 to him, and I found him saying that he blocked all my accounts, why is that why he is so hasty to this extent, and my account is called Boskash, why did he ban the accounts of my friends katyperry and Angela, these are not my accounts, and they will also write a report here about what happened, why was he so hasty with me and why Banning my friends accounts They don't have any zombies about what happened but they use my pc to open their account so I think the manager thought that the two accounts I own them

I wish to share my experience on vtube with you. My account is called Boshkash. Yesterday, I asked to pay 10 dollars and found that the site wrote that the payment had been made, while I had not received anything on my Payeer account. He sent me 21 dollars, and I found him accusing me of being a fraud and a fraud, so I told him that he does not have any zombies. I will transfer 10 dollars to you
So he asked for a screenshot, so I said wait, and I am trying to transfer 10 to him, and I found him saying that he blocked all my accounts, why is that why he is so hasty to this extent, and my account is called Boskash, why did he ban the accounts of my friends katyperry and Angela, these are not my accounts, and they will also write a report here about what happened, why was he so hasty with me and why Banning my friends accounts They don't have any zombies about what happened but they use my pc to open their account so I think the manager thought that the two accounts I own them

You were paid twice and once you realized this you deleted the conversation and stopped responding, to keep your extra $10. You don't have screenshots of the telegram conversation and neither do I because you deleted the conversation and wanted to run off with an extra $10. That's fine, now your account(s) are also banned, permanently.

- Your story is not correct, you are lying and crying now that you've been caught. I respond to you immediately and sent a second payout thinking the first one wasn't sent. Then you block and delete the conversation, only after this your accounts were banned. Your instinct reaction to receiving extra money was to run away, that's your decision.

- The reason for this is people want a payeer payout option, so I exchange bitcoin for payeer to give people the option of receiving payeer payouts, I thought the exchanger did not send the original payment so I quickly sent you a second payeer from a different exchanger. Once the issue was resolved the correct thing to do would have been to show me if you really only got one payment or two, but instead of that you deleted the conversation and ran away, now you are banned.

Last edited:
Hi @vTube
I checked and I see that the statistics work well again and the files can be played without a problem, I will give it a second life because I previously liked this host and you always have to offer a new opportunity if you see that there is a change, a question about the payment How much is the minimum for Usdt that I see in the payment panel activated?

thx

Back