vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,435 comments
I think there is still problem with some videos, you upload custom snapshot but suddenly for some reason nothing shows up, not error and it's supposed to be successful but new snapshot simply doesn't show up and after uploading it seems blank for while

I think there is still problem with some videos, you upload custom snapshot but suddenly for some reason nothing shows up, not error and it's supposed to be successful but new snapshot simply doesn't show up and after uploading it seems blank for while

Clear your cache, or use incognito mode, is a delay of few minutes in snapshot change.

i've found out about a problem that many videos when you upload them they work for 2 days or sometimes 3 days and after that they give this error that u see on screenshot ( this video file cannot be played ( Error Code: 232011 ) can you please fix this, it wasn't like that before it happend this month, no wonder why my views drop

azea.jpg

I checked some of my videos and you are right, big part of older videos (several days long, even) don't play either, I hope admin will fix it soon, sucks that such new videos already have problems.

A few days ago I said that my views fell completely, I have reviewed the videos and the problem is that it seems as if the videos have been lost or some internal error has vtube, the videos show error 232011 and do not play.

I checked some of my videos and you are right, big part of older videos (several days long, even) don't play either, I hope admin will fix it soon, sucks that such new videos already have problems.
I've written about it here before:

But then it seemed to me that it was a temporary phenomenon. Turns out it wasn't, I had to move all the videos to another location.

i've found out about a problem that many videos when you upload them they work for 2 days or sometimes 3 days and after that they give this error that u see on screenshot ( this video file cannot be played ( Error Code: 232011 ) can you please fix this, it wasn't like that before it happend this month, no wonder why my views drop

azea.jpg
A few days ago I said that my views fell completely, I have reviewed the videos and the problem is that it seems as if the videos have been lost or some internal error has vtube, the videos show error 232011 and do not play.
I've written about it here before:

But then it seemed to me that it was a temporary phenomenon. Turns out it wasn't, I had to move all the videos to another location.

I'm investigating this problem, I don't understand exactly what happened, but I'm trying to figure it out.

hi, there is another problem that you didn't fix yet, its about thumbnail that i talked about before this time i have screen record for you so you can understand where was the problem please check the pm and watch the video, thank you @vTube
Please fix thumbnail problem
there you go someone has same problem and @LLUUKKEE too so i hope this will be enough for you to fix the thumbnail problem @vTube

FIXED NOW

Last edited:
hello vtube, the videos that gave the error 232011 continue the same, in my case they are the majority, I have colleagues who also have the same thing and have seen their earnings reduced to a minimum, any news on the matter? do we lose those videos?

hello vtube, the videos that gave the error 232011 continue the same, in my case they are the majority, I have colleagues who also have the same thing and have seen their earnings reduced to a minimum, any news on the matter? do we lose those videos?

About the videos was a server issue and those files need to be reuploaded or keep uploads with new files.

Cheers !

Waiting payment
PENDINGPayPal2023-03-21
they always pay fast with bitcoin, maybe their exchanger is slower on paypal or something else, but don't worry you will receive it.

All payments will be sent tomorrow.

For the first time in 2 years, we have a payment delay due to difficult deposits.

I apologize for make you wait this time.

Cheers !

Last edited:
Back