vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,446 comments
Can explain me this please:

Restore-DMCA.jpg

I got one video DMCA Removed and this say ti can be restore after 24hs, but it say was deleted after 573hs ago...

What i should do, change the "HASH" of the video (so it will be a completely new one) and reupload it?

*Also don't understand that prhase "you will be completely from the server", this mean i will lose my account or it's talking about the video itself?

Can explain me this please:

Restore-DMCA.jpg

I got one video DMCA Removed and this say ti can be restore after 24hs, but it say was deleted after 573hs ago...

What i should do, change the "HASH" of the video (so it will be a completely new one) and reupload it?

*Also don't understand that prhase "you will be completely from the server", this mean i will lose my account or it's talking about the video itself?

Hi ZeroCool22,

Thank you for your observation,

Fixed right now the 24 hours.

And about this phrase, it is the deleted file (s) that can no longer be recovered and will be completely removed from the server.

Cheers !

Classic Embed Code Working. Thank You VTUBE.Nice Work.

Wait 4x4 Thumbnails in player And Dark Mode Or Dark Blue Mode in themes.

Goodwork.Long life VTUBE.All Day Upload VTube.
Hi tipm,
Thanks for the confirmation, we hope everything works OK for your site now with classic code.

4x4 Thumbnails - I expect it to be added, towards the end of this month or early at the beginning of next month the latest.

I'm having problems with Subtitles in Spanish where there are characters with accents, this produce strange symbols.

Screenshot-4.png

The codification of Subs is in UTF-8, so this shouldn't happen...

I used the same Subs with another Stream Host and no problem with strange Symbols there.

I'm having problems with Subtitles in Spanish where there are characters with accents, this produce strange symbols.

Screenshot-4.png

The codification of Subs is in UTF-8, so this shouldn't happen...

I used the same Subs with another Stream Host and no problem with strange Symbols there.

Hi ZeroCool22,

Do you tried now ? you mean today ? Because today we fixed the problem with subtitles characters, and you need to reupload the subtitle to be converted correctly.

And please upload the original subs, because we convert it in UFT-8 format.

Last edited:
Hi ZeroCool22,

Do you tried now ? you mean today ? Because today we fixed the problem with subtitles characters, and you need to reupload the subtitle to be converted correctly.

And please upload the original subs, because we convert it in UFT-8 format.

Yes, I just uploaded it a few minutes ago.

I send you a PM, check it please.
Post automatically merged:

Working fine now.

It makes some difference if it's UTF-8 with Bloom or without it?

Last edited:
Perfect all functions work.Only dark theme And 4x4 is waiting or 3x3 or 5x5. I probably upload all day normal movies,xxx,serials..Timestamp is thumb is very nice picture quality not lose converison quality.

Only upgrade not clone my files? Blocked?

Or autodownloader, plugins, bots blocked build in your site?

More upgrade VTube future plan?

Thank you answers.Goodwork.

Perfect all functions work.Only dark theme And 4x4 is waiting or 3x3 or 5x5. I probably upload all day normal movies,xxx,serials..Timestamp is thumb is very nice picture quality not lose converison quality.

Only upgrade not clone my files? Blocked?

Or autodownloader, plugins, bots blocked build in your site?

More upgrade VTube future plan?

Thank you answers.Goodwork.

Thank you for your feedback.

Files cannot be cloned by anyone.

We try to make it simple, friendly and accessible as possible. New features and others will be added in near future.

Last edited:
Back