vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,446 comments
There is no problem in earning because I know you will make up :) You are already making up.
The problem is ; My telegram audience, who wanted to like and watch old links, was frustrated. I'm getting a lot of messages about this and I'm losing audience... I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible. Good work.

There is no problem in earning because I know you will make up :) You are already making up.
The problem is ; My telegram audience, who wanted to like and watch old links, was frustrated. I'm getting a lot of messages about this and I'm losing audience... I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible. Good work.

I understand perfect these things very well, I have been online for more than 17 years. If we fail with this bad server, we will send an email to reupload the bad files.

Fast payments and professionalism I recommend with confidence.
I also attached proof of payments,
maybe there are others interested in a good host file

Thank you maratonfuc for your feedback. We do all the best here and hope in a long-term partnership.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

We would like to inform you that now we are available on the z-o-o-m.eu platform.

You can download the software from official website and start to upload your files easy and fast to vTube.to

Download Z_O_O_M:

All the best,
vTube.to

Last edited:
Yes is down because some competitors from here wj are fear about vtube growed up fast and sent full day attacks. We know who them are but we silence now. Site will be live in few minutes

Back