Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoura,
What is the minimum file size that is counted for us when earning money?
Is there an increasing scale of payment for bigger file sizes?
What is the biggest file size you pay the most for?
Where are your servers and offices located? (Country?)
Thanks kindly.

is it possible to add alertpay because my country only work with alertpay :(((

Thats on our todo list, it will be added very soon.

Ahoura,
What is the minimum file size that is counted for us when earning money?
Is there an increasing scale of payment for bigger file sizes?
What is the biggest file size you pay the most for?
Where are your servers and offices located? (Country?)
Thanks kindly.

There is no minimum file size and we do not have an increasing scale of payment for bigger files. our rates are fixed for now.

The servers are located in US and NL (Limestone networks and Leaseweb data centers). The office is located in Dubai, AE.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I have now about 8000 Views and my earnings are 3,5$, should be about 12$...
You wrote your rates are low because you only use little advertisement, but this is not true, 2 popups are more than most have...
Upload speed is again very very low (30kb/sec)

Ahoura,
Thank you for your fast reply, there are a couple more things. First, the pop-ups are uber annoying, perhaps you should consider the youtube approach if possible, where they overlay them before the video begins with the option to close in a few seconds.
But, if you can get a premium subscription plan going, you wouldn't need any ads at all. As long as you don't go too heavy-handed on the censorship, I myself would pay to subscribe to a site like this.
Another thing, some of my viewers have reported something called a "ScrInject.B.Gen Virus" that free web scanners don't detect, what is that and what does it do? This is very bad if you are trying to establish a legitimate, long-term business model.
Thanks

Thats on our todo list, it will be added very soon.

There is no minimum file size and we do not have an increasing scale of payment for bigger files. our rates are fixed for now.

The servers are located in US and NL (Limestone networks and Leaseweb data centers). The office is located in Dubai, AE.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Servers in US!!! Then you and your users are not safe.

Ahoura,
just another quick question, thank you for your patience.
Do you count ALL downloads at all times, or just something like 1 IP every 24 hours or something?
What I mean is, if the same viewer watches 5 different movies of mine one after the other, would I still get 5 points? Or just 1?
thanks

I have now about 8000 Views and my earnings are 3,5$, should be about 12$...
You wrote your rates are low because you only use little advertisement, but this is not true, 2 popups are more than most have...
Upload speed is again very very low (30kb/sec)

As far as the points go, many users have complained and I would like to apologize and tell them that we are looking into our reward program and if there are any errors it should all be fixed in 2 days max.

Please note that we do NOT count the same user that watches the same video twice.

Now as far as our speed goes, We are in contact with leaseweb to upgrade our BW to 1GBPS and that should take effect fairly soon (they are closed for the weekend so we will have to wait till monday).

Ahoura,
Thank you for your fast reply, there are a couple more things. First, the pop-ups are uber annoying, perhaps you should consider the youtube approach if possible, where they overlay them before the video begins with the option to close in a few seconds.
But, if you can get a premium subscription plan going, you wouldn't need any ads at all. As long as you don't go too heavy-handed on the censorship, I myself would pay to subscribe to a site like this.
Another thing, some of my viewers have reported something called a "ScrInject.B.Gen Virus" that free web scanners don't detect, what is that and what does it do? This is very bad if you are trying to establish a legitimate, long-term business model.
Thanks

First I would like to point out "ScrInject.B.Gen Virus" issue, I can promise you that we are not responsible for the virus, I am going to contact our advertising agency and make sure they are not running any ads that contains such virus.

Regarding the ads, I would like to mention that our reward program and the site structure will be changing fairly soon. after the servers are upgraded we will change the system to Get Paid For Full Streams and will release our premium accounts and lower the ads, however atm we have to stick to this as we know our speed is not high enough and it wont be fair to our uploaders if we change the system to full stream.

Servers in US!!! Then you and your users are not safe.

We are not breaking any laws, weather the servers are in US or in ASIA, as we saw in megaupload's case, US can still track you down.
We take DMCA take downs fairly serious so we will not have any problems as long as we co-operate with them and they wont have a reason to go after us.

Ahoura,
just another quick question, thank you for your patience.
Do you count ALL downloads at all times, or just something like 1 IP every 24 hours or something?
What I mean is, if the same viewer watches 5 different movies of mine one after the other, would I still get 5 points? Or just 1?
thanks

No worries, I am here to answer your questions.

its 1ip per 1 video per 24 hours. hope that answers your question.

Last edited:
Thanks for replay , full stream i dunno if that is a good ideea ....the buffering speed is ok , upload was better today , i tested some videos and ads didnt bother me , the quality is not so great in full screen

Glad to hear that, about the quality, it depends on the uploaded file, however again as we grow we might consider raising the quality a bit but for now its higher than most of the other websites and we had to consider a balance between quality, size of the converted file and speed of the conversion.

Regards

torrent leech not working

" Software error:

bitflu error: 500 Status read failed: Connection reset by peer
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. "

" Software error:

bitflu error: 500 Status read failed: Connection reset by peer
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. "

Hi,

I have already been notified about that, We are working on it to fix all the problems

Remote doesn't work !!!!
Links stay in pending.Nothing happening.
Please solve this problem.
Tks.

I can confirm that URL Leech is working however a bit too slow atm, but we are working to fix this problem

Public Announcement

Its confirmed that we are upgrading our bandwidth line to 1gbps and that should take care of all the problems users have been facing. This upgrade should take place in the next 3 days, and I will keep you guys posted about it. Here are few things that will happen with the upgrade :
- perfect streaming speed
- limiting streaming speed to 400kbps which should be more than enough to stream (NOT CONFIRMED)
- A quick down time of 30-60 mins in the next 3 days (The site will be running but our fileservers will be down for the upgrade process).
- better upload speed
- premium accounts (NOT CONFIRMED)

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back