Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately as of now we only support streams from the countries that are listed above, but we will try our best to add new countries asap.

Regards

Payment Received

1st payment received. Requested & paid at the same day.
Pretty fast...Thanks...:D

l89hl.jpg

2q8sw7p.jpg

A quick update.

We are upgrading our servers right now, so there will be a bit of downtime for us to swap the hard disks from the old server to the new one. Please be patient while we take care of this.

Regards

Thank you. As I have mentioned earlier, we will be adding alertpay soon, but we have been too busy fixing up the site and getting more powerful servers that we havent had a chance to add alertpay yet.

Regards

Important Announcement

We have finally upgraded our servers to 1gbps, and now the streaming speed should be perfectly fine, and the same goes for uploading speed. Please let us know how it goes.

Regards

Last edited:
Your End will come soon If U provide Remote Upload.
Leechers will Kill Your server Speed Soon .
Still There is Time. Deactivare Remote if u want to stay alive or Upgrade to More Than 1gbps Server.

Torrent engine is not running. I get that msg when I try leech a torrent

That has been fixed, you should be able to run torrents again without any issues

How long time videos are online?

If you mean how long till videos are ready for streaming, after the upload is done it should take around max 10-15 mins for it to be ready.

Please check my account.
I can't make remote upload. ( You can enter up to 0 URLs: ) Why?
Username deliav1.
Tks.

I checked your account and there should not be anything wrong with it, if you still have this issue please shoot me a PM and I will look into it again.

Your End will come soon If U provide Remote Upload.
Leechers will Kill Your server Speed Soon .
Still There is Time. Deactivare Remote if u want to stay alive or Upgrade to More Than 1gbps Server.

Hi,

Well if you are aware of how networks work, There is a download speed and an upload and they dont conflict one another, however I do understand that many URL Leeches would cause the server to go down thats why we use our current system which queues up the links and download them 4 at a time to not cause any problems.

And do not worry, we will not die anytime soon, we will upgrade our line if we feel its needed (We have proved that we care about user experience by the recent upgrade) so no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back