Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We are now enforcing a full download rule on our award system, so users have to watch the full video for you to be credited, we have done that simply because the streaming speed on our servers are now high enough and real users will watch the videos fully.

this is good but you have to change the earnings now....no 3$ for 1000 views...you have to pay now 30$ for 1000 full views

hi ahoura, Is it possible to upload using ftp? thx

Unfortunately as of now it is not an option but we might look into it in the near future.

Ahoura have PM with my PayPal ID !

I have already PMed about the payment and it has been sent :)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We are now enforcing a full download rule on our award system, so users have to watch the full video for you to be credited, we have done that simply because the streaming speed on our servers are now high enough and real users will watch the videos fully.

this is good but you have to change the earnings now....no 3$ for 1000 views...you have to pay now 30$ for 1000 full views

Dear cr7madrid, with all do respect we do not need you telling us what to change, we are already considering a change in our rates but that has to be done after carefully while taking everything into account and making sure that the increase in rates will not cause us any financial problems.
Right now we have also decreased our premium account prices so you guys have a better chance to increase your earnings.

Regards

Hi ahoura, i see that from my account has disappeared 2$. What happens?

remote up not work and torrent leech the same! how can i work?

Last edited:
Remote upload is working, its a bit slow for now as we have disabled a few of the slots while we are working on the servers (Please note that streaming is fast now as promised, and we will do the same for uploading soon).

Torrent has been disabled for now, please give us time till we figure something out, but here is the reason why. Torrent leech takes alot of CPU power, try running 10s of torrents on your computer and you will see how its affected so we need to figure something out and we will do so asap.

About the money being deducted, we are obligated by law to remove points for files that receive DMCA complains and we do so to avoid any law suits. PM me if you ould like me to look into a bit more though.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back