Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
@che3tah - Still waiting :)

New System Config

We have just finished configuring our new server. We have changed our structure a bit and here is how things are done :
- one server takes care of uploading files ONLY (so URL Leech and torrent should be done faster now)
- one server will only take care of conversions, so they will be done 4 at a time and fast.
- one server for now is acting as a file server, which should guarantee a high streaming speed with no issues.

We will test this structure for the next few days and see how it is, and we would love it if you guys could share what you think.

Remote upload is working fine, I just checked it!
and I just did a test upload for the normal uploader and I got 700KBPS upload speed.
Regarding the server, are you talking about the main server being slow?

Regards

as you can see the speed has increased, however we are transferring all the files from second server to the third which is configured properly. you videos will resume playing as soon as they are moved.

Thanks

hi

conversion seems to take too long to process...

also, have sent u a pm regarding payment, could u pls check?

thanks!

ahoura i have a problem! In my account on vreer writes that are paid, but the money never arrived in my PayPal account. What happens?
my username is: florians
pls resolve my problem!

Hi,

Sorry about that, I just checked and noticed that I sent the payment to your email by mistake instead of your paypal account, could you pm me your paypal ID?

Regards

hi

conversion seems to take too long to process...

also, have sent u a pm regarding payment, could u pls check?

thanks!

Its mainly because we are mass moving our files from server 2 to server 3, but conversion is still happening. Note that the streaming speed has increased alot though.

Some of my files also haven't converted since 2 days ago.
Please kindly check it.
Thanks

Again as I mentioned there is a lot of pressure on our server due to moving files between 2 servers, it will be fixed fairly soon.

hey admin torrent leech is not working :(((((((( X-(

We have disabled it due to high load on our server, will reactivate it soon.

Regards

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We are now enforcing a full download rule on our award system, so users have to watch the full video for you to be credited, we have done that simply because the streaming speed on our servers are now high enough and real users will watch the videos fully.

Regards

@dashez, I only asked bt.flo to due to some complications, if you have requested your payment you will receive it soon.

Regards

I do apologize, its just that we have been very busy lately. the payment has been sent to your paypal account that you have attached to your vreer account.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back