VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want reliability and any sort of uptime then vps6 is not for you i even tried changing countries and vps down at moment again, no one answering support ticket

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced so many issues. Could you please message me personally with your account details, VPS location, etc., so I can sort out the problem for you?

We host thousands of clients who rely on our many systems and nearly flawless uptime every day, so I'm sure we can deliver a service that suits you.

Thanks,

im interested on ur xen vps in Romania but rly disappointed to see the speed.

kbSmx.png

where as ger test file gv

SlJHN.png

i hv even tried asking ur support team for answer i got is

"The reason you are not able to utilize the full 1Gbps is because it is 1Gbps over the entire shared port, therefore you will be able
to utilize only a portion of it.
"

i hv been using vps for over 9 month now.. do u rly this the reason for this slow speed is shared node? if so then how come ur ger vps is wrking Well?

another Q i want to through is if warez linking allowed...

Last edited:
im interested on ur xen vps in Romania but rly disappointed to see the speed.

kbSmx.png

where as ger test file gv

SlJHN.png

i hv even tried asking ur support team for answer i got is

"The reason you are not able to utilize the full 1Gbps is because it is 1Gbps over the entire shared port, therefore you will be able
to utilize only a portion of it.
"

i hv been using vps for over 9 month now.. do u rly this the reason for this slow speed is shared node? if so then how come ur ger vps is wrking Well?

another Q i want to through is if warez linking allowed...

Hi,

The file you tested is actually located on the same host server, and within the same network, as your VPS.

It seems obvious that there is some issue with your server's configuration, or some other unseen issue affecting your transfer speeds. If you could please bring this up with Technical Support, I'm certain they will be able to resolve the problem for you (at least by deploying a replacement VPS).

Thanks,

i hvnt bough any vps yet. i just made order and waiting for my answer. the test were done frm my personal vps

Ticket #514029

and also please reply the last Q as the support member was not able to answer properly

LvGli.png

Req to the client using the service. if anyone can give me some review about the romania NODE tht would be great...

kindly chk ur PM
payed for
XEN-512

got the vps details but still cannot login to solusvm saying wrong pass.
Ticket #514029

Last edited:
Thanks for your order! I actually don't work on the help desk, but you can be assured that the Technical Support team will address any problems you have there.

ya i got the reply... just now.. and also my service is still in pending status...wired...guess its a bug

hope this is still active
1hr action on all support requests.

Last edited:
my tickets has been open for several hours now. clearly not following 1hr action on all support requests.I hv to move my site..
Ticket #363564

honestly guys this is taking a lot of time. everytime i gv my reply on ticket withing 1 min...or max 3 min.. its been very long since im waiting fr the billing department to respond... so i can choose between WHM/Direct Admin...

got reply installed cpanel...though the process took rly long time but thanks

Last edited:
the worst service i have ever got....
my tickets are open and i am always getting the same aswer i.e. (Wait for the level 3 tech.)
every alternate day site down for some time.... and now from 2days sites down.....
hope someone will read and reply for this...

Great servers but the worst support. I've been waiting for them since the past 4-5 days to just renew the license of my Litespeed and cPanel and they haven't done anything yet.

WORST SUPPORT!

the good: bitcoin payments

the bad: servers are up and down like a yoyo, very unreliable, and this is in romania location which is mean to be reliable according to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back