VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay Why You are not reply me on your site. Have you problem on Turkey Server. I also purchased Extra Ram And Extra CPU Cores. But You decrease My Current Ram . :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I Pay For Increasing Ram not For Decreasing

Understand??????????X-(X-( And Reply Me Here. If u dont want to help me atleast answer my msg :facepalm:

Hi, do you have a Ticket ID# open for your issue? The accidental downgrade sounds like a SolusVM/WHMCS bug, I can get that fixed for you right away if it hasn't been done already.

bad, my site is very slow and sometimes down :(

That's certainly not good. Do you know which location / host server you're using?

I bought a VPS package and this is my first impression..

1. Great customer support. Cris Parr is one of the best. I had difficulties setting up Kloxo, he answered all my questions and he's eager to help.. I opt to upgrade to cpanel/whm which i'm more comfortable to use and I'm now doing petty well! I'm very glad, very satisfied with the support, 5 stars highly recommended!

2. Server and connection seem fast. I've yet to know the uptime ;)

Overall first impression, Awesome!

Hi,

I don't undestand:

if I choose VZ-2048 for quaterly payment, and I apply DOUBLEMYVPS6, do I have 4Gb of RAM?
Create support ticket to get it doubled.

Yep, that's correct.

I bought a VPS package and this is my first impression..

1. Great customer support. Cris Parr is one of the best. I had difficulties setting up Kloxo, he answered all my questions and he's eager to help.. I opt to upgrade to cpanel/whm which i'm more comfortable to use and I'm now doing petty well! I'm very glad, very satisfied with the support, 5 stars highly recommended!

2. Server and connection seem fast. I've yet to know the uptime ;)

Overall first impression, Awesome!

Thanks! :)

Is it possible to get transfered from Chicago to Frankfort?

EDIT: Nevermind, got an answer via live chat. ;) very fast and good support.

Last edited:
just a suggestion inject0r: install webmin or have one of the template OS installed that comes with webmin, that lets you control almost everything about your VPS, from mysql, to DNS, trust me, it saves a lot of trouble, but I do hope they help you, these guys are great at tech support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back