VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check "Email" at the client page. Info should be there. They won't send info to your email address.

We do send info via email, in fact.

I created a ticket regarding their double bandwith offer for which i got the reply that their Chicago VPS setup is getting delayed.

I am not complaining about why it is getting delayed I just want to know by when will it be up as here I got a reply that it should be up already (http://www.wjunction.com/1459687-post175.htm) :|

I've checked on it now, and everything should be ready to go for you. Sorry for the wait!

VPS are deployed instantly. They accept many payment processor including Moneybookers, PayPal and Alertpay

ONLY if they're in stock!

Which at this point in time you have no way of knowing because they do not
have the ability to show this on their site right now.

Just to be clear :)

Hay Why You are not reply me on your site. Have you problem on Turkey Server. I also purchased Extra Ram And Extra CPU Cores. But You decrease My Current Ram . :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I Pay For Increasing Ram not For Decreasing

Understand??????????X-(X-( And Reply Me Here. If u dont want to help me atleast answer my msg :facepalm:

Hay Why You are not reply me on your site. Have you problem on Turkey Server. I also purchased Extra Ram And Extra CPU Cores. But You decrease My Current Ram . :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I Pay For Increasing Ram not For Decreasing

Understand??????????X-(X-( And Reply Me Here. If u dont want to help me atleast answer my msg :facepalm:

Please create a support ticket for it.

bad, my site is very slow and sometimes down :(

Me too on Turkey VPS but site loading fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back