VPS VPS under $10 with 1 GB RAM and 100 GB HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinnerSaint81

I hope someone here can match my current VPS from HostRail since I am looking for a much cheaper alternative. My current VPS is $10.50 per month and has the following specs. I'm looking for an identical or similar offer:

• 100 GB Disk Space
  • 800 GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 1 GB Dedicated RAM
  • 2 IP Addresses
  • 1 GBPS
The VPS will be used only as a backup VPS for my main forum (hosted with Servedome) and will also serve as my personal host for my sBorg, Rapidleech, Torrentflux, and uTorrent installations (very minimal use). I will appreciate if you can offer a much cheaper alternative since I'm concerned with the budget; I'm flexible with the server specs.

14 comments
Well, I'm not kidding myself since I was able to avail that price from HostRail because of their promo last month. I'm just trying to see if I can still avail a much cheaper VPS here, given that the specs are similar or at least near to what I already have. Thanks for the offer and comments, I am aware of the quality issues with such cheap prices and I am not expecting too much since this will just be a backup/test VPS.

It will be rare if you can find such a host.
Well, have a look on VPS section. Maybe in some company they might be offering good discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back