VPS VPS required - Urgent (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishbis

Hello,
I want a NL (Leaseweb or Global Layer) VPS. Urgently.
I can't pay more. I am a poor guy. So please try to give me a quote at a small price.

- Processor : X3440/X3460/1230/1240/1240v2
- Disk space : 500GB-1TB
- Bandwidth : 50TB-100TB
- RAM : 4GB or above

Please offer me a lowest price. I can't pay more. I will buy instantly.

26 comments
ishbis is their any special reason behind going for a VPS beside price because the specs you are looking especially bandwidth it look like a dedicated server config.

Also if you don't mind can you please tell us your budget?

Regards

How can you be poor if you need 50-100TB per month? You either have a high traffic website or need a lot of bandwidth to upload a lot of files.

Probably he doesn't want to pay a lot instead of being able to pay a lot.

:crying:

No matter where you go 100tb of bandwidth is going to cost atleast $100 in EU, for most (small - medium) providers it would actually cost them that much just for the bandwidth and without power and hardware.

Not going to happen.

You need a dedicated server, it will cost you around 150eur-200eur, the cheapest you can get.

I don't need much more space only 500Gb is okay and RAM is 4GB okay but I need minimum 50TB bandwidth. And one more thing. I can pay max 80$. If anyone can offer me then I will buy. And OpenVZ VPS needed.

You have no calculations !!!
If you need 50TB per month bandwidth it means you have a huge day visit what is equally as to earn enough money.
Put ad on a web page and begin earning huge money percent got heavily visited Web site. After that, buy yourself a dedi server.

Hello ishbis,

:)I have these Specifications:

- Processor : E5-2620
- Disk space : 500GB
- Bandwidth : 50TB-100TB
- RAM : 4GB or above

With the price you gave, I can sell for you.

Contact me : YM/Skype: bestvps4all

Whatever he's using it for... His best bet is to go with the offer bestvps4all proposed. @ ishbis, next time try to be clear and direct when requesting a quote. ;)

I contacted with him but his server is in USA. i need NL VPS.
** I am not running public RL. I am a private uploader. But big uploader. Me and my friend will use this VPS to upload.

If some one need 50tb bandwidth then he cant be poor as he makes money through site or by uploading .

Btw I am looking for 100tb server and budget can be of 150$ to 200$.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back