Other VPS/Dedicated | SSD | DDoS Protected | Offshore | Abuse friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanbi

Hi guys,

because verytime i make a thread here i have big success i want to do it again :)

I want to move my board to another hoster because support is kind of shitty....response time is 24h or more....

Specs:

CPU: dual core
RAM 4GB RAM
SSD: 20gb at least
Network: 1gbps
Bandwidth: 1-2 TB
DDoS Protection

VPS or dedicated i do not really know what i need. as for now i have a dedicated running but maybe a VPS will do the job?

Hoster has to be abuse friendly. I am running a IPB board with 400-600 users online at peak times.
And support is a major point for me. if i don't have to use it it's better but if i need it i don't want to wait 12h for an reply which does not help me in any way!

Payment Bitcoins or Paypal please.

Budget: n/a

3 comments
Hello ,

We do have what you need , dmca is fully ignored , no hidden fees and we do not write things wont happen like most providers does so (ex. dmca ignored and you get suspend) . We do respect your privacy highly , we not share / sell / rent / your personal infos or you data and we do provide fully managed services to you. Regarding your request we do have plenty servers SSD for you but we will need to discuss it further. You can contact us via below methods for more and please read our feedbacks in our topic http://www.wjunction.com/46-vps/190641-20.html

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back