VPS/Dedicated - DMCA Ignore - 20Gbps+ DDoS Protection - 8GB Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palidino

I run a Runescape private server (gaming server) and also a website. The gaming server uses very little CPU resources but does take a decent chunk of ram (up to 4GB). I also have MySQL and Apache which requires ram. I currently have 5Gbps protection which is next to nothing and I'm currently be hitting on and off by a 10Gbps attack.

Disk space: 5GB+
Bandwidth: 100GB+
Ram: 6-8GB+ (8GB is ideal but I could work with 6GB)
Unmanaged (currently use an unmanaged dedicated server)
No control panel preference (I don't use one)
Monthly budget: $200 USD, but $50-$100 would be ideal
Payment types: Anything that accepts a US credit card

I do already have two options I'm interested in: KnownSRV.com and UndergroundPrivate.com

With knownsrv, their $60/mo VPS looks great and meets or exceeds my requirements. What I don't know is if they ignore DMCA and if so at which server locations, and I also don't understand their DDoS protection options of "Basic Protection - Limited & FREE; DDoS Protected IP on Network Layer(3/4) $20.00 USD; DDoS Protected IP on both Network and Application Layer(3/4/7) $20.00 USD" and which would be best. I've seen on sites such as webhostingtalking that they claim 200Gbps protection which would be a huge step up from what I have now.

With undergroundprivate, I don't currently know what Gbps protection they provide which is something I need to know. They outright claim on their website to ignore DMCA complaints so I have my answer to that. They have a $35/mo 6GB ram VPS option which meets my needs, but not quite as much as knownsrv's $60 VPS. They have dedicated servers over VPS for alittle more than knownsrv's VPS that are listed as ignore DMCA and say to provide DDoS protection, but once again don't list how much DDoS protection.

If anyone can help me fill in the missing information for these two and also provide me with additional options for hosts, I would appreciate it.

3 comments
Its best to open a ticket with them, I believe UP setup a reverse proxy for you domain using a protected network or russia servers are DMCA ignore.

I have had a server for 4 months with no problems, but I remove any reported urls anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back