VozUpload - 60% PPS - Up to 40$/1000 PPD - 50/50 Mixed Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lebienaime: Is your email ****uatoc@yahoo.com ? i replied this email about the adding sites.
Yes, the regular members can upload 3 files at once. If you want to upload more, give me your VozUpload account ID, i'll upgrade premium manully for you.
And about the premium, yes, when you have 2.99$, it'll automatic upgrade your account.

@lebienaime: Is your email ****uatoc@yahoo.com ? i replied this email about the adding sites.
Yes, the regular members can upload 3 files at once. If you want to upload more, give me your VozUpload account ID, i'll upgrade premium manully for you.
And about the premium, yes, when you have 2.99$, it'll automatic upgrade your account.

Excellent! Very fast responding about all my questions!
Big thanks.

please check this and fix this ok thanks.
MYGTglu.png

@kemalettin67 : You can retest this and please report it here, Sir! We can have a positive words that, no shave or any tricks here.
@Uzải Umer: As you see, your file size is 1095253560 bytes, that mean you can division it to 1024x1024 = 1044,51... MB, so that why our system detected that file higher than 1024MB.
@winson9998: You can test more, and choose any host you love.

Thanks

@kemalettin67 : You can retest this and please report it here, Sir! We can have a positive words that, no shave or any tricks here.
@Uzải Umer: As you see, your file size is 1095253560 bytes, that mean you can division it to 1024x1024 = 1044,51... MB, so that why our system detected that file higher than 1024MB.
@winson9998: You can test more, and choose any host you love.

Thanks

Sorry
Before only test server in asia.
Corrected to you about 20kb asian free Users
Netherlands server test about 70kb free users, good for europe.
194483402381531d8877250fe4d32297ff70c1f1.jpg

Then you lie about the earnings .... , you can then earn only up to 25$ / 1000 downloads ...

all earnings are normal for unregister users downloads .....

lawina, nobody here understand what are you talking about? why only up to 25/1000? lol if you have no business here, i dont think you need to tell me lie anymore, just test, and if you like, work, if you dont like, don't use our service. That all!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back