Voting: WJunction Sig of the Week Contest #5 - Arctic

SOTW#5 Voting: Vote for your favourite signature

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJshah

Please vote in the poll above and post the reason why you voted for a specific signature. Feel free to comment & criticise these designs.

This week's theme: Arctic

Entry 1: raigfx
SIg.jpg

Entry 2: sapart
signature_zpsefffa25e.jpg

Entry 3: John56
Y4E8uoj.jpg

Entry 4: DoggY DoG
La7XMTf.png

Entry 5: SJshah
J9168wj.png

Entry 6: Boss
AcmlJ65.jpg

Entry 7: sohom
pbht.png

Entry 8: Krack3r
arctic.png

Prizes:
- Glory and honor [trollface]
- $10 Prize money via Paypal or Payza
- One invite to IPT
- Your signature added to the Hall of Fame
- Decides the next SOTW theme

Voting ends: 15th August

Votes are made public this week :)

Best of luck to all participants!

Contest thread: http://www.wjunction.com/151-graphics-contests/177535-wjunction-signature-week-contest-5-arctic.html

Last edited:
12 comments
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Entry 3[/FONT]
​Didn't find much of the Arctic theme in Entry 1

Two designs stand out One and Six, The appeal in one is awesome, while six has the Sharpness and abstract is mind boggling. Well unfortunately this time round I had good ideas regarding posting the arctic ice with a gas giant behind a hazy blue sky but couldn't render the rings properly plus the planet shadow on water is a GFX'er nightmare I thus voted for my self but if I had three votes, I would give One and six my two remaining votes. :D

No. 1 is definitely # 1, really nice.

I am finally happy! We have decent number of entries this time. Keep up the good work SJshah and the people who showed interest in this contest.

No. 5 I like the skiing down the slope with the added ice flecks. The text goes well below the skier, could be a better font and adjustment into the snow, but in my opinion it's the best of them all.

Everyone else's submissions looked great as well, good effort on all of your behalves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back