Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Entry 6

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJshah

Another week and another set of signatures to vote for. A decent turnout this week with 6 entries.

Please vote in the poll above and post the reason why you voted for a specific signature. Feel free to comment & criticise these designs.

This week's theme: Games

Entry 1:
lp0.png

Entry 2:
vsLUDRj.png

Entry 3:
sotw3.png

Entry 4:
SOTW3.png

Entry 5:
Ns3vXh4.png

Entry 6:
alRu0F8.jpg

Prizes:
- Glory and honor
- $10 Prize money via Paypal or Payza
- One invite to IPT
- Your signature added to the Hall of Fame
- Decides the next SOTW theme

Voting ends: 4th July

Best of luck to all participants!

Contest thread: http://www.wjunction.com/151-graphics-contests/175138-wjunction-signature-week-contest-3-games.html

23 comments
hmmm interesting, but i'll give it to 4 cause it shows more meaning and the glare ;). 5 would be my second but wish there was more..

Entry #6 gets my vote. It's powerful and majestic. Choice of font text could have been better, but sends the message. Love the attitude of this one.

#4 is awesome as well. Represents my future wife xD.

I going to be straight out honest. You guys have to do something about what font you choose. #1 would've been not bad if the words were visible.

Though the text in #1 needs huge work, I would still vote for #1 as it has the most amount of work done and it came out really well. It was the stock picture in other attempts which really helped them but #1 really had to work out the flow and do a lot of editing to blend in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back