VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,360 comments
@VOE Do you have any plans to add your host to ThemaCreator?
Not so far, or rather we have not looked at the tool yet. I can take a look at it or contact the creator
Post automatically merged:

after the recent updates, however, earnings dropped a bit... :unamused:

earlier - https://prnt.sc/1tgynj8
today - https://prnt.sc/1tgyo6a
I just wrote you a PM, then I can take a look.

In the overall result we could not find any big changes, for some users nothing has changed, for others it has. That's why we'll take a look at it. Actually, nothing should change there.

Last edited:
@VOE, yes, at the beginning of the update, I did not notice any negative changes, but in retrospect you can see that I have more views and my earnings have dropped, it's a pity, because I was happy with the earlier counter. ;)

@VOE, yes, at the beginning of the update, I did not notice any negative changes, but in retrospect you can see that I have more views and my earnings have dropped, it's a pity, because I was happy with the earlier counter. ;)
We're looking into that right now and making some adjustments for everyone so that more money is distributed, since we still have budgets. Unfortunately, this takes a few days, so I have not yet commented in detail. The statistic bug (which has no influence on the revenue) that the adblock views appear disproportionately has been fixed.

@VOE : Embeb Adlever non work ? i make setting low ads but still have 5 popup and interstitials ads
It may be that your old settings were cached, which is why it can take about 10-15 minutes until everything is active. (If you have viewed the video before, the content will be cached server-side for 15 minutes).:nut_and_bolt:

Basically, at the moment we show a maximum of 3 popunders directly, not 5. I just tested it once on my end (video page 100%, embed 0%) and had exactly the setting I wanted. Can you check it again and otherwise send me your video URL once as a private message? Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes, we were able to identify the problem.

Currently, some internal requests are blocked by DDoS Guard, which is why some processes like the URL generation are disrupted.

Last edited:

VOE <<<my advice> give up the protection of ddos-guard because he only ever and everywhere only causes trouble,all sites I know have long since abandoned ddosguard,because of him, they always had problems with the operation of the website​

the problem remains
Yes, we have now displayed an info in the accounts. Currently we can (once again) only wait...

VOE <<<my advice> give up the protection of ddos-guard because he only ever and everywhere only causes trouble,all sites I know have long since abandoned ddosguard,because of him, they always had problems with the operation of the website​

Yes, DDoS Guard causes most of the operational disruptions for us. Unfortunately, they have a protection that blocks significantly more attacks than alternatives such as Cloudflare which is why we still use it.

We are currently in the process of moving parts of the infrastructure away from DDoS-Guard, unfortunately it is not so easy without not going offline immediately if someone starts an attack.:thinking:

Update: We were able to fix the problem, but in the end there were several errors that had nothing to do with each other in detail. The problem is fixed now, but we will continue to monitor it. ;)

Last edited:
I noticed that videos after upload dont have size:

ANd it takes more time than earlier to get the size there and some of the videos, after time are removed when that size thing is there, because opening link to that video, to check if there is size redirects to 404 like the vide was removed for some reason, could you check it?

I noticed that videos after upload dont have size:

ANd it takes more time than earlier to get the size there and some of the videos, after time are removed when that size thing is there, because opening link to that video, to check if there is size redirects to 404 like the vide was removed for some reason, could you check it?
Hi :) Videos that can be played directly in all browsers (e.g. mp4) are converted in the background after uploading only, so that the user does not have to wait for it. In the meantime, the original file will be played. For the links, the file sizes are then left blank until the final file size is known. Right now 1-2k videos are still in the queue which is why it takes some time for some files if too many files have landed on a server. However, this should have evened out automatically in a few hours.

We are also currently changing some major things and processes in the background, so this may also be a temporary factor, as processes are restarted on the servers. This will be completed in about 1-2 days, then it will go back to normal operations.

I'll keep an eye on your report anyway and watch it. :thumbsup:

Back