VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,353 comments
Hi, sorry if already asked before, but let me ask this quick, is there somewhere a custom snapshat option that I missed or not? And is it possible to still customly change snapshot in embed code like by adding ?thumb= code or something like this? It worked for some hosts but didn't for voe.

Hi, sorry if already asked before, but let me ask this quick, is there somewhere a custom snapshat option that I missed or not? And is it possible to still customly change snapshot in embed code like by adding ?thumb= code or something like this? It worked for some hosts but didn't for voe.
Hello, so far this does not exist. However, since the function is integrated relatively quickly, it should go online with a few updates in the next 24 hours.

We are currently carrying out maintenance work. Some areas will be available only on a limited basis.

Many processes are reorganised, which might take 1-3 days. So don't be surprised if things are still being optimised here and there.

Last edited:

We are currently carrying out maintenance work. Some areas will be available only on a limited basis.

Many processes are reorganised, which might take 1-3 days. So don't be surprised if things are still being optimised here and there.

Hopefully the search and export links functions will work better after you are done with the maintainance

Update is looking nice, hopefully everything will work without problems and the insights are way better now
Post automatically merged:

what about stats? Are they accurate during the maintenance?
the stats are looking more accurate with me, there arent thousands of views unpaid or not counted in my account as of now

Last edited:
New design looks very good, congrats on update.
One more question, custom snapshot/thumbnails will be going live soon after this update is integrated, or is there another update planned for that in later future?

converting isn´t working. how can i move a file to a folder? i don´t see any option with new menu
You can drag and drop files into folders. The encoding queue was paused in the meantime, currently it is being processed, but this may take a while.
what about stats? Are they accurate during the maintenance?
More or less. The data is collected and the affiliate payouts increase, but some values have to be adjusted. But this has rather lower priority, there are other things more important.
Necessary encoding task not found. Create encoding task...Enconding fix 3 days? Goodwork VOE.
Yes, it's being worked through right now. We are going through the processes again, e.g. all the thumbnails are missing for old files.
New design looks very good, congrats on update.
One more question, custom snapshot/thumbnails will be going live soon after this update is integrated, or is there another update planned for that in later future?
You can set your own thumbnails only by appending ?thumbnail=https://website.com/thumbnail.jpg as far as I know. Further adjustments or enhancements will come gradually over time. :)

:) Problems that have arisen are being fixed gradually. Registration & password reset also works again. The list of adjustments can be found as a registered user here: https://voe.sx/information

Hello sir, who do i have to write regarding this as I am sure we can arrange something for all the sites I am working with:
Site operator with over $10 daily revenue & can offer better positions for VOE?
Congratulations! We are ready to pay up to $1,000 USD monthly for a better VOE position and work with fair conditions. Contact us now and start a cooperation!

I can't upload files - just 2 days ago the space used yo 1.90 TB out of 6 TB. is it a temporary error or is the quality of workarounds (buying space)?

YOU HAVE USED 1.89 TB OF 5.86 KB STORAGE CAPACITY

additional information below suggests - deleting files or increasing earnings. deleting all files and so you will not upload anything because no disk space is allocated - 5.86 KB STORAGE CAPACITY. it's temporary - but it would be good if the boss confirmed it.
Post automatically merged:

thanks boss for quick fix - YOU HAVE USED 1.89 TB OF 3.00 TB STORAGE CAPACITY

Last edited:
Hello sir, who do i have to write regarding this as I am sure we can arrange something for all the sites I am working with:
Site operator with over $10 daily revenue & can offer better positions for VOE?
Congratulations! We are ready to pay up to $1,000 USD monthly for a better VOE position and work with fair conditions. Contact us now and start a cooperation!
The offer is aimed at larger site operators who can control the target traffic and where it makes a difference. If you are interested, you can create a ticket (if you haven't already).
Where is the upload button?? I can no longer upload the files because it does not show the button to upload
You may need to disable your adblocker. Some adblockers currently block too much (as always). This concerns e.g. the upload widget as well as the player thumbnail (so the reports so far). There is nothing we can do.

I can't upload files - just 2 days ago the space used yo 1.90 TB out of 6 TB. is it a temporary error or is the quality of workarounds (buying space)?

YOU HAVE USED 1.89 TB OF 5.86 KB STORAGE CAPACITY
"5.86 KB STORAGE CAPACITY" this must be a bug with us, the minimum storage space should be min 3TB for all accounts. We have adjusted some accounts earlier and fixed bugs there. I mean you had also created a ticket to that.

Back