VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,359 comments
Functions working i wait 4x4 automatic thumbnail generator and dark mode upload.Goodwork VoeSX.
Thumbnails with different grids will be integrated within the next 24h. The settings have already been enabled in the account area.

Thumbnails with different grids will be integrated within the next 24h. The settings have already been enabled in the account area.
Thank you today work over i go start upload and tested fine movies and xxx scenes.Thank you upgrade VoeSX.Wait Dark Mode Eye Defend.Only white is eye destroy.Thank you goodwork VoeSX.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you today work over i go start upload and tested fine movies and xxx scenes.Thank you upgrade VoeSX.Wait Dark Mode Eye Defend.Only white is eye destroy.Thank you goodwork VoeSX.
Super Working 4x4 Thumbnails And Quality is fine.Nice Work VoeSX :)

Last edited:
Ads with windows for install malware, why?
:thinking::grin:? So first you spread lies and claim we would close our site permanently, now you claim we would spread malware. We do not distribute malware or other harmful advertisements. Apart from the fact that the ads comes from ad companies we receive a maximum of 1-2 complaint regarding ads per month, which is extremely low.

What you may be referring to are push notifications that are currently advertised with a window. However, these are harmless and have been around on all hosting-sites forever.

paypal disabled? why?
...a competitor from WJ has reported a Paypal account of our payment service provider in the last few days in addition to DDOS/brute-force attacks from the weekend, which is why we now have to change the system a bit. So that no one has to wait for payments that may have already been requested, we have deactivated this for a short time.

...a competitor from WJ has reported a Paypal account of our payment service provider in the last few days in addition to DDOS/brute-force attacks from the weekend, which is why we now have to change the system a bit. So that no one has to wait for payments that may have already been requested, we have deactivated this for a short time.

you means paypal will come back again?
I'm waiting for it
thanks

I hope they can return to pay with PayPal soon, they have an estimated date .... I would also like you to use skrill as a payment method.

again hopefully paypal come back as a payment method

Hi, any news about when paypal will come back as payment method?
Unfortunately I can't tell you exactly yet, we are working on a solution / several long-term ones in any case. :) Since new accounts always have low limits at the beginning, they have to rest for a few days. I'll let you know if there is anything new. My estimations: in 1-2 weeks at the latest everything goes again permanently without delay as in the last 2 years and in 2-4 days some selected users will be paid again with Paypal.

No, it is not a lie that in the videos you advertise with adware. Here is the proof. Something to say?
a0THIzb.jpg

@VOE

Last edited:
No, it is not a lie that in the videos you advertise with adware. Here is the proof. Something to say?
a0THIzb.jpg

@VOE

Hi, This is pure banner advertising, somewhat inappropriately designed, but does not install anything.
When you click on them you will be redirected to regular Popunder advertising campaign targets or for in-page push campaigns If no matching ads were found.

a0THIzb.jpg

@VOE

native ads from bruhh for mobile same again but small

Hi, This is pure banner advertising, somewhat inappropriately designed, but does not install anything.
When you click on them you will be redirected to regular Popunder advertising campaign targets or for in-page push campaigns If no matching ads were found.

sir, @VOE
I'm still waiting for payment via paypal, thanks

Back