VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,358 comments
just seen it, wish some additional storage goes with being premium, but thanks!
Look at the photo: https://prnt.sc/v7XvU015QX-6
Post automatically merged:

Look at the photo: https://prnt.sc/v7XvU015QX-6

For the package Premium Plus Plan where you say that ads are disabled for everyone, do you mean for the viewers who see my links?
And if so, then the links will no longer make profit (money)?

And a second question, where it says Premium Traffic, is it meant?
And where will I use it?

Last edited:
Good evening, I just wanted to let you know about something I noticed.
In the .flv files, the encoding is probably not done correctly, while the file has the right size for example (200mb) the videos in .flv are past 10sec.

Good evening, I just wanted to let you know about something I noticed.
In the .flv files, the encoding is probably not done correctly, while the file has the right size for example (200mb) the videos in .flv are past 10sec.
As far as I can see, the files were uploaded to us first time 1-2 years ago and there the wrong video length was saved in the database. I could only discover the problem with some old .flv uploads, I assume that this is simply old data.

We display the video length from the database first in the player so that the player looks complete and does not have a length of 00:00. Unfortunately, plyr.js doesn't seem to be able to use the actual video length after that and then just stops the video if the total database length has been reached.

So: Either we update all video lengths in the database automatically soon or we wait until plyr.js has been final replaced to Vidstack. The problem doesn't exist there...

Does protected url help deal with deletion due to dmca?

you fixed video compres problem?
Yes, as far as I can see it has been fixed.

@VOE
Good evening, there is a pending payment from 2024-03-16 08:05:35
ID 6277 (Payeer)

Last edited:
Does protected url help deal with deletion due to dmca?

Yes, as far as I can see it has been fixed.

@VOE
Good evening, there is a pending payment from 2024-03-16 08:05:35
ID 6277 (Payeer)
The payment must first be approved by the accounting department, as these are your first payments. Therefore, the specified times do not apply. (but it is also written there). Should be done in 1-2 days.

Okay, I wasn't aware of that.
No problem, your payout should now have been executed with the updated amount. :)

Recent updates:
- a bug has been fixed that prevented the encoding of videos without sound.
- A bug has been fixed that does not transfer preview videos internally.
- There were some system optimizations integrated to avoid ddos attacks.
- The minimum withdrawal amount for bitcoin withdrawals has been reduced from $75 to $25.
- We have integrated a "Premium Reseller" section where resellers can sell Premium Keys via their own websites/shops.
- Webmaster Plan has been renamed Premium Plus to make it easier to understand.
- A premium benefit comparison table has been integrated.
- The server status is now displayed on the FTP upload page if it is defective.
- Vidstack has been updated and then deactivated until we have completed all the tests due to some issues.
- the low quality encoding config has been adjusted.
- The encoding process has been reorganised, which has doubled the number of available slots.
- Additional upload servers have been enabled.
- Account Upgrade payment processing has been redeveloped.
- The number of remote upload slots per user was increased.
- The receipt of payment for orders is now confirmed via email.
- Accounts that consume too much traffic will first receive a soft block based on captchas.
- Some adjustments have been made to the remote upload to make it a bit more stable / return more status information.
- Some tests are currently being carried out on encoding so that videos that fulfil almost higher requirements can be converted better.

@VOE you said we fixed it but there is no any change about video compress. its still same. :/
Please create a support ticket with an example link so that we can check it. The integrated fix should only cover videos that are on the border of 720p (up to 20% below)

Please create a support ticket with an example link so that we can check it. The integrated fix should only cover videos that are on the border of 720p (up to 20% below)
Do you support PlayerJS, or have any support for manipulating the player? functions like getCurrentTIme/setCurrentTime/play?

my vids are 288x512 so. there is no fixed for me :S I don't understand why you would do such a thing.

Back