VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,358 comments
Oh, we probably worded that a little wrong :poop:. The information has been adjusted in the last few hours.

Adult content is still allowed.
Other than no FTP upload, ur video hosting prob has the most ads available compared to others.

Low ads
2 Popunder additional ads randomly displayed depending on the video time.

I tried and saw 2 popup instant, and pop up every 1-2 min of the rest video.

Other than no FTP upload, ur video hosting prob has the most ads available compared to others.

Low ads
2 Popunder additional ads randomly displayed depending on the video time.

I tried and saw 2 popup instant, and pop up every 1-2 min of the rest video.
Thanks for your feedback. :thumbsup::)

FTP: So far, FTP hasn't been in high demand, which is why we haven't integrated it. 99% of our users use z-o-o-m and other tools for their files, because you get the video URL directly there and don't have to search for it in your account after a few minutes. From the transmission speed it makes no difference, because the servers are identical.

ADS:
As described on the account page, we directly display 2 popunders and depending on the video length we diplay another popunder, via random time generator. So far, there have been no complaints there either, as our users are satisfied with the streaming speed.

Things cost money and if you prefer to have your files on host x, who puts 40k files on a server with a 1Gbit connection and everything does not run towards evening, then rather choose this host.

Compared to other hosts, I think that we even display very little ads, because the user does not get 5 popups directly, are redirected to any pages on mobile devices or ad networks simply display more ads than agreed.

In the long term, we will change the system so that there are 4 different levels, so that everyone can find their suitable model and its desired type of advertising. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your feedback. :thumbsup::)

FTP: So far, FTP hasn't been in high demand, which is why we haven't integrated it. 99% of our users use z-o-o-m and other tools for their files, because you get the video URL directly there and don't have to search for it in your account after a few minutes. From the transmission speed it makes no difference, because the servers are identical.

ADS:
As described on the account page, we directly display 2 popunders and depending on the video length we diplay another popunder, via random time generator. So far, there have been no complaints there either, as our users are satisfied with the streaming speed.

Things cost money and if you prefer to have your files on host x, who puts 40k files on a server with a 1Gbit connection and everything does not run towards evening, then rather choose this host.

Compared to other hosts, I think that we even display very little ads, because the user does not get 5 popups directly, are redirected to any pages on mobile devices or ad networks simply display more ads than agreed.

In the long term, we will change the system so that there are 4 different levels, so that everyone can find their suitable model and its desired type of advertising. :thumbsup:
Lol, nobody get 5 pop up immediately unless they set 100% earnings.

Your low ads 0% income, 2 pop up immediately , and 1-2min / pop the rest video, if the video 30 min, that's 17 pop up in 1 video. you said random time generator, but I don't see so.

Lol, nobody get 5 pop up immediately unless they set 100% earnings.

Your low ads 0% income, 2 pop up immediately , and 1-2min / pop the rest video, if the video 30 min, that's 17 pop up in 1 video. you said random time generator, but I don't see so.
Yes, it depends on which model you use, of course. Over 90% of our users use 100% that's why I used that as the basis for the data.

We only work on an OnClick basis, otherwise the site will be popunder/blocked due to Better Ads standards by Google. I think it's unlikely that you'll keep clicking on the player for 30 minutes. For every OnClick event, a check is made to see if an ad should be displayed. After each click the time period of the next ad is enlarged non-proportional (approx. factor 3), which is why the delay is simply too large after a few times.

But it's up to you which host you use. So far, there have been almost no complaints. :relaxed:

Hey @VOE I've started using your site and it looks pretty good but my only problem is I can't earn that much because the ratings are pretty low. Can you move Hungary to a bigger tier? I'm pretty sure Aparat and Clip is doomed and trust me people in Hungary will use your site if we can earn a little bit more. Thanks in advance.

Hey @VOE I've started using your site and it looks pretty good but my only problem is I can't earn that much because the ratings are pretty low. Can you move Hungary to a bigger tier? I'm pretty sure Aparat and Clip is doomed and trust me people in Hungary will use your site if we can earn a little bit more. Thanks in advance.
We put Hungary on Tier 4:thumbsup:

We have also integrated or upgraded the following countries :rocket:
  • Australia => Tier 1
  • New Zealand => Tier 3
  • Hungary => Tier 4
  • Belgium => Tier 3
  • Bulgaria => Tier 3
  • Cyprus => Tier 4
  • Czech Republic => Tier 4
  • Greece => Tier 3

Information regarding the fire:fire: at OVH & the impact on VOE

According to our research, 1 server is located at Strasbourg Data Center building SBG3. This server is currently offline, we have to wait until this one comes back online. However, according to the information from OVH, it was not disrupted and was located in a data center, which was protected from the fire.

So it concerns only 1% of our servers. Currently, we have to wait until the power is reactivated.

Another server that currently needs a restart takes a little longer, because the OVH management interface is currently overloaded by all the error messages.

Update 1pm Plan for the next 1-2 weeks: 1) rebuilding 20KV for SBG3 2) rebuilding 240V in SBG1/SBG4 3) verifying DWDM/routers/switchs in the network room A (SBG1). checking the fibers Paris/Frankfurt 4) rebuilding the network room B (in SBG5). checking fibers Paris/Frankfurt

According to the current information, the 1 server will come back online on in 9 days and affects only less than 1% of the files. :)

We will now write to the affected users via email and ask if they want to re-upload the few files now or wait 9 days until everything is back online. So no data is lost, the 1 server is just not connected to the Internet. :muscle:

Since we have more than 400TB of free storage, storage space is not an issue for us. :sweat_smile:

Hi voe, I'm just testing your site.
I have a couple of doubts:
The files menu cannot be ordered by date, size or letter, it would be advisable to do this.
the other most important during the start I see errors in the visit count. this is not about adblock or anything similar with other two hosts the same file same visits count 3x or 4x and on your site even some day sites like usa count 0 with 10 10 visits 10 have adblock? but only on your host?

Hi VOE, nice site, but there is a problem with the subtitles:

H6Zvt2k.png
I had forwarded this internally at our end, but as DarkEagle wrote, the file must be UTF8 encoded for these special characters to display properly. https://stackoverflow.com/a/13464816 So far we have not received any other complaints regarding the subtitles.
Post automatically merged:

Hi voe, I'm just testing your site.
I have a couple of doubts:
The files menu cannot be ordered by date, size or letter, it would be advisable to do this.
the other most important during the start I see errors in the visit count. this is not about adblock or anything similar with other two hosts the same file same visits count 3x or 4x and on your site even some day sites like usa count 0 with 10 10 visits 10 have adblock? but only on your host?
Hi :) I have forwarded your improvements. After the remote download support for a few hosting websites, which should come in a few days, we can adjust the file manager again. Regarding the views, there are currently no known problems. And so far we have not received any other complaints. We use the Google IMA SDK library (https://developers.google.com/interactive-media-ads/docs/sdks/html5/client-side) to detect the Adblock views. If you send me your username once, then I can check again, since I can say little to it so now.
Post automatically merged:

Can you add mixdrop or streamtape or both to remote upload please?
As mentioned in the previous post, support for hosts is coming soon. I forwarded your request from a few days ago internally, but I haven't received any feedback yet.

Last edited:
Where is the upload via FTP?
We currently do not offer upload via FTP, as most of our users use tools such as ZOOM File Uploader to upload multiple files to our service. Another disadvantage of FTP upload is that the links are not returned directly. Since there is no advantage in speed (the servers remain the same), we have not integrated this so far.

Back