VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
payment method

Is it possible to change payment method? - I've got in my profile info selected "wire" and its blocked...means can't change it to payza (f.e.) - any solution

Hi vidbull wire option how does that work what would i need to do for this payment option and what's the minimum payment request for that option wire

indeed the site are really good but i wanna know is that really you are paying for tier 1 for 10K=40$ & tier 2 10K = 20 ??? because i'm submitting links in many sites most of visits come from tier 1 & 2 and i changed the site to test the view but in all ways i only got like 10$ only for every 10K views !!! that's mean u pay only 1$ for every 1000 views ! can u plz explain this prob to me !!

p.s vidbull too i'm facing same problem.

It's been a week and I still have not received the money . ii usual get them Sunday afternoon but now nothing !
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-07-26$71.05PENDING

Cannot change procesoru of payment
user : Marian1967
Security lock : on
Cannot change procesoru for payment if you do not receive confirmation link on the E-mail address

hi all i hope vidbull/vodlocker representative explain things here to us affiliates what and how to changes of fix things up, some of the affiliates here im sure other method of payouts are not applicable to their place. so if he can go online and explain things maybe this will shed lights to all of our worries and concern, i know we all want to hear from them to clear all questions and doubts. and i hope they can fix things up with paypal as other hosting sites do. thanks and Good day to all.

Can please someone that is a user on the SOLARMOVIE Website help me. My profile was banned by accident and have no way of contacting them if someone here could help out to get me back online by texting User : Redinvader - My username is FREDDOBAR - i was banned for 24hrs but for reason it went onto 7 days by accident after about 1 hour of lifting for the same. The admin will notice the error themselves. Please guys , please someone reply and help out, Thank You.

Can please someone that is a user on the SOLARMOVIE Website help me. My profile was banned by accident and have no way of contacting them if someone here could help out to get me back online by texting User : Redinvader - My username is FREDDOBAR - i was banned for 24hrs but for reason it went onto 7 days by accident after about 1 hour of lifting for the same. The admin will notice the error themselves. Please guys , please someone reply and help out, Thank You.

Pls stop spam here. okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back