VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot change procesoru of payment
user : Marian1967
Security lock : on
Cannot change procesoru for payment if you do not receive confirmation link on the E-mail address
Please help and vodlocker and vidbull

Vodlocker/Vidbull owners don't respect users

They not only removed PayPal from payment options. They didn't inform users about this change. They didn't even bother to update their websites. I have pending pay outs on both accounts since July and you know what, I doubt I will ever see this money, cause this is what Vodlocker and Vidbull do. They reject payout and block the money.
Another thing that shocked me, was the info, that minimum payout for Wire payout is 500 USD!!! (btw, this information appeared about 3 hours after I updated my account data and already had pending PayPal request. Imo it's horribly unprofessional to do something like that to users.)
And what else I noticed? Drastically decreased amount of VodLocker links on popular file sharing websites, so I think if VodLocker owners continue playing such dirty tricks and ignoring, abusing people who make the money for them, I imagine they will lose more than 50% of active users within next several months.
We've seen such situations before, we've seen how the most reliable and liked hosts turned into useless money suckers. And it's happening again.
I'm really sorry, cause I liked their services, but I have no possibility to use Payoneer or other allowed options.
As for wire, hell knows if Trans Media doesn't change the rules before I collect required 500 bucks on my account. They can't be trusted anymore.
Which means bye bye Vodlocker/Vidbull and as someone else said before, good luck, you will need it.

They not only removed PayPal from payment options. They didn't inform users about this change. They didn't even bother to update their websites. I have pending pay outs on both accounts since July and you know what, I doubt I will ever see this money, cause this is what Vodlocker and Vidbull do. They reject payout and block the money.
Another thing that shocked me, was the info, that minimum payout for Wire payout is 500 USD!!! (btw, this information appeared about 3 hours after I updated my account data and already had pending PayPal request. Imo it's horribly unprofessional to do something like that to users.)
And what else I noticed? Drastically decreased amount of VodLocker links on popular file sharing websites, so I think if VodLocker owners continue playing such dirty tricks and ignoring, abusing people who make the money for them, I imagine they will lose more than 50% of active users within next several months.
We've seen such situations before, we've seen how the most reliable and liked hosts turned into useless money suckers. And it's happening again.
I'm really sorry, cause I liked their services, but I have no possibility to use Payoneer or other allowed options.
As for wire, hell knows if Trans Media doesn't change the rules before I collect required 500 bucks on my account. They can't be trusted anymore.
Which means bye bye Vodlocker/Vidbull and as someone else said before, good luck, you will need it.

Ok, I wish you would get out. They're still the best hosts.

Many problems
When you solve?
The payments have not arrived even now
Some links don't work and lose many views
3OfuiDJ.png

@VidBull , we want some information

@vidbull
I sent you a couple of emails before I made post on this forum. And I even received a reply, which didn't explain anything. And you guys pretend like you didn't know that settings on our accounts have been changed by you, no one else. I don't remember disabling blockade on my accounts and setting Wire as a default payout method. And there's no physical proof that I did that, because simply I didn't. I just checked my acc settings and accidentally noticed changes you made in my private settings. And you didn't even bother to message users about such changes.
@darkmagician "They're still the best host" - what kind of argument is this supposed to be? It's like saying vanilla ice creams are the best. Why? because you like it? Because you never tried other flavours? Because you say so? If you want to discuss something, please be so kind and use some reasonable argument instead of personal convictions. Besides, there's no point to quote my entire post if you have nothing to say about it. Cheers! :)

Last edited:
@vidbull
I sent you a couple of emails before I made post on this forum. And I even received a reply, which didn't explain anything. And you guys pretend like you didn't know that settings on our accounts have been changed by you, no one else. I don't remember disabling blockade on my accounts and setting Wire as a default payout method. And there's no physical proof that I did that, because simply I didn't. I just checked my acc settings and accidentally noticed changes you made in my private settings. And you didn't even bother to message users about such changes.
@darkmagician "They're still the best host" - what kind of argument is this supposed to be? It's like saying vanilla ice creams are the best. Why? because you like it? Because you never tried other flavours? Because you say so? If you want to discuss something, please be so kind and use some reasonable argument instead of personal convictions. Besides, there's no point to quote my entire post if you have nothing to say about it. Cheers! :)

That's always true. First, your hosts live longer other hosts, over 3 years. Second, he pays every week. Third, why your hosts always be used on all sites ?? OK.

That's always true. First, your hosts live longer other hosts, over 3 years. Second, he pays every week. Third, why your hosts always be used on all sites ?? OK.

Not true. First, I use at least 3 different hosts, which are online at least as long as Vodlocker, some even longer, and with some small exceptions they have always been reliable and fully functional. Like I said, Vodlocker used to be one my fav hosts, because it is/was relatively stable.
Second, they pay when account user gains enough money to request payout, for one person it will be week, for other month and so on.
If you meant, that they realize payment weekly, then I can agree with that. Correction, they used to, until July this year.
But again, most hosts do that. Some even pay daily.
Third argument...lol! You mean on all sites in web? That would be a true Vodlocker flood! Unless you meant all (popular) video file sharing websites. Then I must disagree. I regularly visit at least 2 video sharing international websites on which posting Vodlocker and Vidbull links is officially forbidden.

My personal arguments for Vodlocker being a good file host (so far) are as follows:
1. Unlimited storage plus no files deletion, which is extremely important for people who want to have sort of stable data base with video files.
2. Small size of converted files, which allows to stream videos even if you don't have a very fast internet connection.
3. Regular payments (so far) and communicative admin/staff members (whoever sits there and reads our emails).

I think I named all pros. The list of cons would be much, much longer, but I will leave it for some other time. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back