VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for confirming.
Any feature requests? Also any feedback regarding file expiry (no-expiry rather)?
Thanks all

Regarding to the videos, my advice is to be removed to 60-90 days after the last viewing. If in this time does not get hits, you lose space for nothing.

vidbull please keep it no-expiry files also add this for vidbull and filehoot no-expiry files also can you add for vodlocker and vidbull like on filehoot you post this on filehoot thread would be nice to see it also done with vidbull and vodlocker

We count multiple downloads per IP within a 24 hr period up to certain rate limit

Last edited:
Hi vidbull,

I'am trying your ftp upload, it seems have some issue.

I upload 13 videos, but I only see 6 under my videos folder.

Any have same issue?

(yeps first post :)))

Thnks

vidbull please keep it no-expiry files also add this for vidbull and filehoot no-expiry files also can you add for vodlocker and vidbull like on filehoot you post this on filehoot thread would be nice to see it also done with vidbull and vodlocker

We count multiple downloads per IP within a 24 hr period up to certain rate limit
We will consider some of these and implement. Thanks,

Hi vidbull,

I'am trying your ftp upload, it seems have some issue.

I upload 13 videos, but I only see 6 under my videos folder.

Any have same issue?

(yeps first post :)))

Thnks
Hello, What is your user ID? Any one else has a similar issue?

Regarding to the videos, my advice is to be removed to 60-90 days after the last viewing. If in this time does not get hits, you lose space for nothing.

I agree with you
At moment we will have enough space for this feature. thanks for the suggestions.

Hello, my payment is peding?
ID: s1av1k89
Please refer to payment dates, next round will be according to that. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back