VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
It is the third time I post here at the forum and I already sent private message but no reply yet. Pls check your messages, I need a reply thanks
Hello, I already replied regarding your request. I will update you if anything come up.

I didnt receive any message and I dont see any reply about my request here at the forum, I need an answer if you please be kind and reply
thank you very much

stolen account

My account was stolen. I disabled the security lock for a second to add payment details and right after that the username and all the data were different and the ballance - withrawn. What am I supposed to do? Is there any option to get back my first e-mail - the e-mail I registered with.

Stenli
Use the "Contact us" button/link on vodlocker page on the bottom and inform them about your stolen account and provide any details that you think would help :)

stolen account

Stenli
Use the "Contact us" button/link on vodlocker page on the bottom and inform them about your stolen account and provide any details that you think would help :)

Hello brightlights. I already used that button two days ago, but still no answer. I do hope the team vodlocker can fix this problem I wish it does not happen to anyone because it is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back