Other Visionize.info - RDP 1GBPS, Unmetered! Starting from 13.50 USD/Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For our opening, you can get your RDP account at ONLY 13.50 USD
This is valid for only the FIRST THREE ACCOUNTS!
Promo Code: FIRST3USER
(Over - Same promo valid only if you purchase for 3 months or more PM me for more info)

The promotion code entered has already been used

Read the parts in red, opening promo is over, if you want the same deal, you'll need to purchase 3 months or more. Price is now 15 USD/mo.

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Read the parts in red, opening promo is over, if you want the same deal, you'll need to purchase 3 months or more. Price is now 15 USD/mo.

lol i miss read the part,i tought it said 2 promo accounts left.Ill take an account any way :)

how long to set it up?

I don't undertand one thing , with Utorrent we can Download torrent and leecher can get in the same time this torrent from us ?
Can i o this in you server Or not

Ok so i bought one of the rdp and tought ill post a review.
First off it was 15 dollars so its a nice cheap rdp.

download speeds are good.from filesonic i was able to get an average of 20-25 mbs which is pretty good.

The best part was the uploading wupload upload average is 50-60 mbs
filesonic eu ftp vaires from 30 mbs - about 68 mbs. No complaints over all.I tested fileserve aswell but since its an eu server speeds to there us servers were poor.But still worth the money for wupload and fso. :)

Okay, I tested it out and the speeds were very good (Similar to what DjMad said). xAVx is a VERY helpful and friendly guy.
I vouch for this server :)

Hi,

I did not. I've replied you back in a PM. All slots are currently filled already. We're currently getting a new server. Apologise to all those who've requested a demo, but we do not offer demo's once the server is filled with our max quota. (Quality first). Once the new server is ready we will then contact you again. In the meantime, if you wish to order and to avoid disappointment, please use the pre-order button! Pre-Order get's you a 1 Dollar discount :)

Edit: Pre-Order discount code: PREORDER1

Regards,
xAVx

@xAVx
I want to get one right away.I always had problem downloading from filesonic using IDM. Can you install Jdownloader (which has builtin support for file hosts?

Review Time.

I purchased a RDP from xAVx 2 days ago, and it was setup within 2-3 Hours as I wanted certain things installed, I am finding my experience with it very good, at first the FS upload was slow, which was understandable being it is a EU RDP, but as time is going by, I am finding the upload speeds are getting better for both FS and FSC.

I would rate his customer service brilliant, he has been contacting me asking me if everything is ok with the RDP and asking if there is anything I would like added.

As he has said, this server for the people that cannot afford a Higher End RDP, but I am finding that this RDP would suit anyone and everyone, I just hope that he keeps doing what he is doing for the customers and he will do well.

Pre-Ordered Invoice 8, look forward to testing your service.

Thanks to xAVx for sorting the Pre-ordering problem out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back